X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahinton
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Resurrection Man View Post
    Reminds me of someone else who did that. Mmm...can't remember.....ah yes..Stalin.
    I didn't know that he'd done that - or indeed much else - in Ecuador...

Comment

• ahinton
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
      for someone who so dramatically "left" a while ago
      he does seem to reappear rather a lot
      I didn't know that he was "dramatically left" either but, yes, he does indeed reappear de temps en temps - though that is surely par for the course for a Resurrection Man, n'est-ce pas?..

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
        Oh yes. But I meant counting the vote. At least, I assume there was at least one. Maybe there wasn't.
        Can we be sure that he wasn't a candidate? If not, we can be reasonably sure that he is on first-name terms with the successful one.

Comment

• Flosshilde
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
          Twenty-seven posts before RM manages to take us off-topic
          Is that a record?

(no, a record is a black flat thing that goes round and plays music - usually.)

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
            I didn't know that he was "dramatically left" either but, yes, he does indeed reappear de temps en temps - though that is surely par for the course for a Resurrection Man, n'est-ce pas?..
            he only returned once, the recent lull was due to sorting his ipod out.
            I tried to help him with that.....
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Flosshilde
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
              he only returned once, the recent lull was due to sorting his ipod out.
              I tried to help on that.....
              What with both him & Thropplenoggin announcing their departure & then returning after a couple of days Callas & Ol' Blue Eyes look like losing their crowns as the come-back queens.

Comment

• scottycelt

Have our omnipresent omnibitchy forum members anything of note or even vague relevance to say on the original subject of Mr Assange ... ?

Comment

• ahinton
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
                  Have our omnipresent omnibitchy forum members anything of note or even vague relevance to say on the original subject of Mr Assange ... ?
                  It doesn't especially look like it from where I'm currently sitting, but it might be nice to be proved wrong...

Comment

• amateur51

I refer you to my msg #16 scotty

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                      I refer you to my msg #16 scotty
                      We all know what the OP thinks, amsey ... but what about you?

Do you think Mr Assange should return to Sweden to face these allegations of breaking Swedish law when he was resident there?

Comment

• amateur51

We all know what the OP thinks, amsey ... but what about you?

Do you think Mr Assange should return to Sweden to face these allegations of breaking Swedish law when he was resident there?
                        We've been around that particular road several times already, scotty

Comment

• Flosshilde
                          • Nov 2010

Look at post no. 6

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
                            Look at post no. 6
                            I've taken your helpful advice, Flossie, and it is typically modest and self-deprecating of you to automatically include yourself in our 'omnipresent, omnibitchy' group.

I've looked again at your one-line post no 6, in case I missed anything crucial the first time. You are, of course, absolutely correct on the particular point you make.

However, do you think Mr Assange should return to Sweden or not? Ams. whilst gently mocking the views of others, would obviously prefer to be wholly non-committal on the matter, so I just might have a bit more luck with you.

Forgive me if you have already given your personal view on a separate thread but we are where we are, after all ...

Comment

Working...
                            X