• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charles t
    • Nov 2010

You Will Find A Laugh Herein...

Guaranteed!

"Well, I couldn't see it so I put on my 99 Cent Store glasses," Cervera said. "I still couldn't see so I put on two pair and that's when I saw it was Charliena and I thought, 'Oh no, she robbed a bank.' But when I put on the third pair of glasses I saw on top that it said winner."

Last edited by charles t; 03-11-12, 17:46.
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

They keep a picture of everyone who buys a lottery ticket ???
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• handsomefortune

id pics are presumably stored, in advance of announcement of winners, from cctv footage?

weird.

is that how things are done charles t?

i wonder if the winner will buy herself one good pair of specs, as well as a pair of shoes...? or perhaps she prefers three pairs... three times the sophistication.

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by charles t View Post
        Guaranteed!

"Well, I couldn't see it so I put on my 99 Cent Store glasses," Cervera said. "I still couldn't see so I put on two pair and that's when I saw it was Charliena and I thought, 'Oh no, she robbed a bank.' But when I put on the third pair of glasses I saw on top that it said winner."

http://www.dailynews.com/breakingnew...s-jackpot-five

?

Comment

Working...
        X