Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Oven

Originally posted by Janet C View Post
    What closet? or is that a term for these forum thingys? of which I am new to! but a closet is a good place to hide from EU legislation and tyranny!

Once upon a time, there was a paternalistic, left-wing, hegemony to this forum.

Very recently, some of the children have been rebelling and some of the adults have been coming out of the closet.

They are standing up to the people who want to discuss the Queen's funeral instead of the Diamond Jubilee; the people who want to tax the stuffing out of the vibrant, dynamic and successful people of this land; the people that want to cut down tall poppies and wallow in the politics of envy; the unhappy lords of this place. They like to destroy, if they can't have.

You have just stumbled into this Ayn Rand novelette!!!

Comment

• MrGongGong
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
      Once upon a time, there was a paternalistic, left-wing, hegemony to this forum.
      "Left Wing"??

To quote your new film "get out of the sixties Ian"

It's a GAPERON cheese ....... another wonderful thing we would loose without protected status

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
        Home grown tyranny is far superior isn't it

One of the reasons why several Universities in Ireland no longer have visiting academics from the UK is because they can't afford to pay people out of the Euro zone ..............

The only reason we can still buy Yorkshire forced rhubarb is because it's got protected status
        same for the Abroath Smokies i'm going to get tomorrow

the EU isn't perfect , far from it but it's the best option we have.

If you go (as I sometimes do) to an airport or ferry on a Sunday evening you will see many UK workers travelling to the rest of Europe to work, withdraw from EU and this will stop, it's not economic to get a visa for a 5 day job in France .............. and so on
        Janet, that's Gong Gong by the way. Very knowlegeable, extremely humorous, and deceptively intellectual. We'll have him on our side by the autumn

Comment

• Janet C

Oh dear, this is such a tired old argument about our people going abroad to work because we are 'free to work anywhere in the EU' In fact removing borders is all part of the weapon that has been used to break countries down so that the EU can become a Super State and each country will no longer exist as an independent nation. Have you not noticed that unemployment is rife amongst all the EU countries except Germany, and even they are having problems with immigrants. The EU plan is to move industries out of each country so that each country only has something like Tourism and Finance (which are supposed to be ours), but of course this leaves no jobs, no prospects and no future for us and all the other members. The idea isn't for Britain to exist, it’s for it to be included in this massive super state as a region. You want to come and demonstrate outside the Bilderberger's hotel with me? You can spot who really is calling the shots as they arrive there, the people behind the EU who are the New World Order elitists.

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

That went over my head Bryn - pick on someone of your own intellect!
            And that went way over mine. The message you quote was posted by A N Other. Still you're not to hot at who you quote and how their world outlook may relate to your particular well-bottomed viewpoint, are you?

Comment

• Janet C

Well Beef, I'm honestly not left wing and not right wing, I'm probably just the person in the street who is sick to the teeth of being drawn into a web of restrictions that will end in my life and all of your lives being finished as free people, or at least people who could make decisions about their own futures with a little hard work and some inspiration thrown in. Since I've done my research into all this EU stuff and found it connects closely to the whole picture of a global government, I no longer bow to the Queen and much less will I celebrate her bl...dy Jubilee! Got to go for my tea now, but will be back later!

Comment

• MrGongGong
                • Nov 2010

Oh dear, this is such a tired old argument about our people going abroad to work because we are 'free to work anywhere in the EU' In fact removing borders is all part of the weapon that has been used to break countries down so that the EU can become a Super State and each country will no longer exist as an independent nation. Have you not noticed that unemployment is rife amongst all the EU countries except Germany, and even they are having problems with immigrants. The EU plan is to move industries out of each country so that each country only has something like Tourism and Finance (which are supposed to be ours), but of course this leaves no jobs, no prospects and no future for us and all the other members. The idea isn't for Britain to exist, it’s for it to be included in this massive super state as a region. You want to come and demonstrate outside the Bilderberger's hotel with me? You can spot who really is calling the shots as they arrive there, the people behind the EU who are the New World Order elitists.
                Of course
                It's the illuminati
                they live in caves at the North Pole
                and come out at night in their saucers

"Justified and Ancient" indeed

So I guess you aren't keen on musicians visiting from other countries then ?

Far too many economic migrants here any way
                lets start by deporting Uchida :DOH:

Comment

• Bryn
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2007

Mr GG, I think you need one of these: ('borrowed' from r3ok.com).

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                    And that went way over mine. The message you quote was posted by A N Other. Still you're not to hot at who you quote and how their world outlook may relate to your particular well-bottomed viewpoint, are you?
                    I aint letting stuff like that get in the way

Comment

• Bryn
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2007

I aint[sic] letting stuff like that get in the way
                      Which goes a fair way to explain your support for UKIP. They can't seem to get their blame attributions right either.

Comment

• James Wonnacott
                        • Nov 2010

I think we could easily arrange visas for visiting musicians for less than £50m a day.
                        I have a medical condition- I am fool intolerant.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Of course
                          It's the illuminati
                          they live in caves at the North Pole
                          and come out at night in their saucers

"Justified and Ancient" indeed

Far too many economic migrants here any way
                          lets start by deporting Uchida :DOH:
                          You've been reading 'and the truth shall set you free' by peter bonetti?

BTW, Uchida stays.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by James Wonnacott View Post
                            I think we could easily arrange visas for visiting musicians for less than £50m a day.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                              Which goes a fair way to explain your support for UKIP. They can't seem to get their blame attributions right either.
                              whatever you say Bryn

Comment

• Beef Oven

Well Beef, I'm honestly not left wing and not right wing, I'm probably just the person in the street who is sick to the teeth of being drawn into a web of restrictions that will end in my life and all of your lives being finished as free people, or at least people who could make decisions about their own futures with a little hard work and some inspiration thrown in. Since I've done my research into all this EU stuff and found it connects closely to the whole picture of a global government, I no longer bow to the Queen and much less will I celebrate her bl...dy Jubilee! Got to go for my tea now, but will be back later!
                                Lot of people fed up too Janet - enjoy your tea!

Comment

Working...
                                X