Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

you don't have to be Pro UKIP to be anti EU, or to be supportive of the UKIP stance on Europe.

Plenty of people (left , right, centre, "non aligned") see the EU for what it is... an undemocratic, supranational body run by the big powers like the banks, Agribusiness, industry and politicians for their own benefit.
    They are imposing unelected governments to do the banks will, and it is taking us in a really bad direction.

(and for good measure, it has helped us to export our economic wars to other parts of the world).
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      you don't have to be Pro UKIP to be anti EU, or to be supportive of the UKIP stance on Europe.

Plenty of people (left , right, centre, "non aligned") see the EU for what it is... an undemocratic, supranational body run by the big powers like the banks, Agribusiness, industry and politicians for their own benefit.
      They are imposing unelected governments to do the banks will, and it is taking us in a really bad direction.

(and for good measure, it has helped us to export our economic wars to other parts of the world).
      exactly - why can't people see that?

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

All the big supranational organisations are run by folks like this

ALL , that is ALL of them are run by IMF, European central bank etc, who want us to suffer while they draw huge untaxed salaries, and the banks "rebuild the balance sheets".
        If you don't agree with that analysis, check out what happens to the QE money that the ECB and the Bof E dish out.
        Sure doesn't reach our pockets !
        (ps I don't read the Mail, obviously, was looking for another article, but this one will do !)
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• James Wonnacott
          • Nov 2010

That is true, but it is a fact that a vote for any of the three established parties is a vote to stay in the eu.
          I have a medical condition- I am fool intolerant.

Comment

• Beef Oven

All the big supranational organisations are run by folks like this

ALL , that is ALL of them are run by IMF, European central bank etc, who want us to suffer while they draw huge untaxed salaries, and the banks "rebuild the balance sheets".
            If you don't agree with that analysis, check out what happens to the QE money that the ECB and the Bof E dish out.
            Sure doesn't reach our pockets !
            (ps I don't read the Mail, obviously, was looking for another article, but this one will do !)
            astonishing - you couldn't make it up

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
              I should think the Mail could, actually...but I agree with you in principle !

Comment

• french frank
                Administrator/Moderator
                • Feb 2007

(ps I don't read the Mail, obviously
                Obviously
                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Janet C

You've been reading too many fairy stories MrGongGong, you have the disadvantage, I would imagine, of having gone to university, where, I might add, the EU have had professors in their pay for donkey's years, or there abouts, so with their indoctrination you would not have noticed that the political parties in the UK are not allowed to make decisions as they are all run from these people you call Illuminati (though I call them rich idiots who are sick megalomaniacs) who live in caves in the North Pole, do they? (well actually you got that around the wrong way, they want us to live in caves, and maybe the North Pole, as they do plan to cut your electric off, so you had better learn to rub two sticks together to light a fire!). Why would not belonging to the EU not allow musicians visiting other countries? Goodness me, do you think the UK will be cast adrift in a small dinghy if the chains are broken from the federal United States of Europe!!!!!

Comment

• Bryn
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2007

Janet C, what is it about BBC Radio 3 that attracted you to this forum? I take it that you are not simply a UKIP troll.

Comment

• MrGongGong
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Janet C View Post
                      You've been reading too many fairy stories MrGongGong,
                      Not really Fairy stories just personal experience
                      and I guess you have never managed a tour of musicians who need visas for every border they cross .............and work permits etc etc

do you really think that our own , home grown, tyrannical idiots are somehow BETTER ????

LOOK at the effing Tories FFS

Comment

• french frank
                        Administrator/Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

Actually, when you think that Tim Davie earns a total package of £380,000 I expect Lagarde's is tax free because it's, given the job, not very well paid . Perhaps she'll apply to be the next BBC Director General (Mark Thompson's total package is £671,000). Admittedly, they've docked it a bit - it was £814,000 a couple of years ago.
                        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                          Janet C, what is it about BBC Radio 3 that attracted you to this forum? I take it that you are not simply a UKIP troll.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
                            Let's not forget that members of Their Lordships' House can claim £300/day that they attend, tax free

We should sort out the House of Lords first instead of whimbling about the EU - HoL is our direct responsibility
                            Last edited by Guest; 29-05-12, 20:07. Reason: trypo

Comment

• Janet C

Love the 'troll' bit Bryn, lol, is that an attribute you pay to everyone who does not agree with you? Well actually I do pay my BBC licence, much as I loathe too, and I thought I would cross swords with some educated people like you, to see if you can deal with it!

Comment

• MrGongGong
                                • Nov 2010

Funny these UKIPpies seem very much exercised with the lack of democracy and "waste" of "our" money when it comes to the EU
                                yet are more than happy to have the Royals being tax free and subsidised by our taxes ................

maybe some of us would be more amenable if the views were consistent ?
                                or are the royal family somehow immune from the "desperate" need for "democratic accountability" ?

Comment

Working...
                                X