• Nov 2010

EU discussion

I've just realised where your quote comes from Beef
    blimey, I didn't have you down as a follower of that delusional fantasist
  • Beef Oven

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
    Jeez, how Orwellian!! Reality is fantasy for you!!!

Comment

• MrGongGong
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
      Jeez, how Orwellian!! Reality is fantasy for you!!!
      "Reality"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• gurnemanz
        • Nov 2010

I'm allergic to Mr Farage. I like being English but don't feel inclined to shout about it. He and his party seem to me to embody all that is worst about us as a nation.

Comment

• Beef Oven

It's been a while GG, but do they still seem relevant? Course they do, course they do, course they...............!!!

Comment

• MrGongGong
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
            I'm allergic to Mr Farage. I like being English but don't feel inclined to shout about it. He and his party seem to me to embody all that is worst about us as a nation.
            BNP lite i'm afraid
            and more than a little delusional ............ I love the locked groove at the end of side 1 (?) of The Culling is Coming but this man is too much (maaan )

Comment

• Beef Oven

that's because you haven't a clue

Comment

• MrGongGong
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven
                this sort of thing is beneath you GG. in all seriousness, i would like you to retract the BNP lite comment. the bnp are fascists.
                So is Farage i'm afraid
                bigoted loud mouthed idiot
                at least Steve Ignorant had something to shout about !

Comment

• Boilk
                  • Dec 2010

He and his party haven't lost sight of the fact that Edward Heath took us into what was essentially an agreement on trade, and that the gradual erosion of powers from Westminster to Brussels (or Strasbourg, depending on which week of the month we're in) is something the British people ... rich or poor, black or white ... might care to have a say in by way of a referendum. And we're not getting one ... I wonder why?

It's no good saying that by voting for one of the main parties at general elections, the British people have consciously consented to this erosion of sovereignty. In this media age, General elections are won on personality not policy, on media manipulation of public opinion not genuine debate ... but if there was a referendum on one issue, the result would be democratic and decisive, one way or the other, which actually is all UKIP is demanding.

Comment

• James Wonnacott
                    • Nov 2010

The problem is that the three old parties and, for that matter, the BBC, will only allow the "great unwashed" (that's us) a say on relatively minor matters as they are all agreed that they must keep the option of a job in Brussels when they get voted out.
                    All we get in the news is pasty tax and gay marriage whilst none of them will mention the elephant in the room.
                    It is for this reason that UKIP (and worryingly the BNP) are making headway.
                    I've been a member of UKIP since 1997 and stood as a parliamentary candidate twice for them, simply because none of the existing parties gave me the option of a vote on our membership of the eu.

I'm not a euro-skeptic - skepticism implies doubt - I have no doubt, the only way is out.
                    I have a medical condition- I am fool intolerant.

Comment

• James Wonnacott
                      • Nov 2010

Note to hosts:- perhaps this needs to be separated onto platform3 ? don't know if that's possible???
                      I have a medical condition- I am fool intolerant.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                        Gone fishin'
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by James Wonnacott View Post
                        Note to hosts:- perhaps this needs to be separated onto platform3 ? don't know if that's possible???
                        If not, you can always blame it on an EU directive.
                        [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• Beef Oven

Originally posted by Boilk View Post
                          He and his party haven't lost sight of the fact that Edward Heath took us into what was essentially an agreement on trade, and that the gradual erosion of powers from Westminster to Brussels (or Strasbourg, depending on which week of the month we're in) is something the British people ... rich or poor, black or white ... might care to have a say in by way of a referendum. And we're not getting one ... I wonder why?

It's no good saying that by voting for one of the main parties at general elections, the British people have consciously consented to this erosion of sovereignty. In this media age, General elections are won on personality not policy, on media manipulation of public opinion not genuine debate ... but if there was a referendum on one issue, the result would be democratic and decisive, one way or the other, which actually is all UKIP is demanding.
                          Well said Boilk - but maybe we should hold-off from intense debate until PT is safely home.

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
                            Gone fishin'
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Beef Oven View Post
                            Well said Boilk - but maybe we should hold-off from intense debate until PT is safely home.
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• cloughie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by James Wonnacott View Post
                              Soon please, UKIP is not the new Rock and Roll!

Comment

Working...
                              X