Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Oven

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
    Am I supposed to tug my forelock to you?
    only in person - not here

Comment

• Norfolk Born

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
      Am I supposed to tug my forelock to you?
      Sadly, my forelock disappeared years ago, but I still know my place. Perhaps there's a suitable 'Yes, Miss' smiley out there somewhere?

Comment

• Pabmusic
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Norfolk Born View Post
        Sadly, my forelock disappeared years ago, but I still know my place. Perhaps there's a suitable 'Yes, Miss' smiley out there somewhere?

Comment

• Dave2002
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Frances_iom View Post
          ... once the NHS is privatised in a year or so watch the insurance companies mine the archives for uninsurable pre-conditions ...
          Ouch! It could happen, and even if there were an outcry shortly after, it'd be too late for many!

Comment

• Dave2002
            • Dec 2010

Following the medical theme, I have heard a reliable report of at least one GP's practice where the patients' ability to have repeat prescriptions has been affected by the new law. Some of the GPs in the practice involved had no idea what this was about. However, I suspect that someone might have been on the ball - even if it has caused some problems. I can imagine that many organisations will not even notice the "need" for change for quite some while.

Comment

• Beef Oven

Excuses! If yer hairs gone, what's wrong withn a simple bow? Let's have a bit more 'how can we' and less of the 'we can't' attitude. What is wrong with society today? Have we all gone soft?

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                Host
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Ariosto View Post
                I forgot to take my cookies out of the oven and they are now burnt to a cinder. Best thing really ...
                I thought you lived in London, not New York.

As far as internet cookies are concerned, I've no idea what they are, what they are needed for or what they do.

Comment

• french frank
                  Administrator/Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
                  I thought you lived in London, not New York.

As far as internet cookies are concerned, I've no idea what they are, what they are needed for or what they do.
                  I've put a link in the sidebar to my attempt at a description. I'm waiting for Russ to appear and tell me that I've got it wrong
                  It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Frances_iom
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
                    Ouch! It could happen, and even if there were an outcry shortly after, it'd be too late for many!
                    one of Obama's provisions was to stop this happening - however my understanding is that USAmericains usually have difficulty getting medical insurance for pre-existing conditions unless they served in Military or have medical cover as part of employment package.

Comment

Working...
                    X