X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Pee
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
    I hope Mr Pee isn't listening to the News Quiz at the moment.
    Nope. Just finished watching Nikolaus Lehnhoff's production of "Parsifal", courtesy of Sky Arts 2.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
      how my heart leaps when i'm looking at this forum on my phone and I see that the latest contribution is by the fantom sky cyclist
      I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual but it's good to have little moments of mirth while waiting for the train
      Damn it. I missed it. WIll have to catch it on the iPlayer.

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

When I looked at about 8.00 it said that the programme wasn't available to Listen Again. Whether that's because it's repeated on Saturday, or because of copyright reasons, I don't know.

Comment

• Flosshilde
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
          Nope. Just finished watching Nikolaus Lehnhoff's production of "Parsifal", courtesy of Sky Arts 2.
          That's clever - it isn't listed for this evening.

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

When I looked at about 8.00 it said that the programme wasn't available to Listen Again. Whether that's because it's repeated on Saturday, or because of copyright reasons, I don't know.
            Strange. I got it from the iPlayer one minute before 8.00pm. Mind you, it had only just been made available at that time. It was grabbed, topped and tailed, the aac extracted and converted to mp3 for ease of playback, copied to a USB stick, and playing back via my Philips Blu-ray deck by 8:20pm.

Comment

• Mr Pee
              • Nov 2010

That's clever - it isn't listed for this evening.

That is because you will see that it was listed for 8.00 this morning.

I therefore recorded it at that time and watched this afternoon instead, act by act. That is
              clever
              isn't it?

Wonderful thing, technology.

Happy now?

(Talk about "foot in mouth"......)
              Last edited by Mr Pee; 18-05-12, 23:01.
              Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• Flosshilde
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                Strange. I got it from the iPlayer one minute before 8.00pm. Mind you, it had only just been made available at that time. It was grabbed, topped and tailed, the aac extracted and converted to mp3 for ease of playback, copied to a USB stick, and playing back via my Philips Blu-ray deck by 8:20pm.
                Now, that is clever

Thinking about it was more like 7.30 when I looked - the evening's concert was just about to begin.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
                  Rather than The News Quiz?!?

Was this a condition of your probation, Mr Pee?

Comment

• Ariosto

Mr Peeeeeee must work for the SKy channel - or so it would appear. Having said that there is occasionally some good stuff, like the Takacs playing whatever.

I hope he hasn't put his foot in his mouth otherwise he might catch something pretty horrible, such as a ... oh well, I suppose one good pee deserves another ...

P.S. That's a really good photo of you Mr Peeeeee

But do you not find it frightens the children???

P.P.P.S (PEE S) I hope you don't (accidently of course) pee on your foot before inserting it in you mouth. Most unhygienic!
                    Last edited by Guest; 19-05-12, 13:26.

Comment

• ahinton
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Ariosto View Post
                      P.S. That's a really good photo of you Mr Peeeeee

But do you not find it frightens the children???
                      I'd no idea until recently that Mr Pee's true identity is Oliver Knussen - and the disguise is pretty thin, wouldn't you say? No bicycle of my acquinatance would last too long, methinks...

What children might these be? The ones for whom Where the Wild Things Are were written?...

Comment

• MrGongGong
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
                        I'd no idea until recently that Mr Pee's true identity is Oliver Knussen -.

Comment

• Mr Pee
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
                          I'd no idea until recently that Mr Pee's true identity is Oliver Knussen
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• ahinton
                            • Nov 2010

I was being facetious, as you surely recognised, but you must admit that the likeness is hardly absent...

Comment

• Flosshilde
                              • Nov 2010

Says a lot about Mr Pee that he uses a character from a cod medieval fantasy that would seem to be based on a computer game.

(at least my board identity has a lengthy literary & mythological history & a decent musical heritage )

Comment

• Mr Pee
                                • Nov 2010

Says a lot about Mr Pee that he uses a character from a cod medieval fantasy that would seem to be based on a computer game.

(at least my board identity has a lengthy literary & mythological history & a decent musical heritage )
                                Flossie, you're getting your facts wrong again. <D'Oh>

It is not based on a computer game. It is actually based on George RR Martin's series of novels, "A Song of Ice and Fire":-

The novels are absorbing and the TV adaptation is superb, having won numerous awards. Series 2 is currently showing on Sky Atlantic.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X