• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

Countdown to gaol

has begun

it is just like Santa Claus with his factory of little helpers beavering away all year and then they get the sleigh out and deliver the prezzies
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.
  • Mr Pee
    • Nov 2010

I'm sure it hasn't escaped your attention that there are already two seperate threads about this tedious affair, which is at least one too many. Why on earth start another one??
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

oh what a stingy pov Mr Pee .... we will be facing a bonanza of trials on top of the enquiries and and parliamentary committees etc ... and this is for 'here comes the chopper to chop of your head' fun ..... some of the most despicable people in the media are in deep trouble with the law and will soon start turning on each other with a vengeance i suspect .... as a spectacle it is well worth a thread of its own
      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Mr Pee
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
        as a spectacle it is well worth a thread of its own
        Oh no it isn't.
        Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

oh yes it is

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post

oh yes it is

That picture rerminds me of a cartoon published in a radical journal years ago, depicting a member of the French aristocracy about to be guillotined, and he is telling the crowd, "You'll never manage without me". He was probably thinking of Mr Pee.

Comment

• MrGongGong
              • Nov 2010

I see the Panto season has been extended

Maybe it's time for a new version of the song from Mozza ?
              (or better still M&M together )

Comment

• mangerton
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
                Oh no it isn't.
                Oh yes it certainly most definitely is. Several threads in fact. This one will run and run, and will outdo the olympics.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                  • Nov 2010

Minnesota artist specializing in illustrations and caricatures. Store, gallery, blog, biography, client list and contact details.

....any charge with 'conspiracy to' in front of it: is hot stuff
                  bong ching

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
                    http://www.tomrichmond.com/blog/wp-c...alfredhead.jpg

....any charge with 'conspiracy to' in front of it: is hot stuff
                    Conspiracy to justify the course of perversion too...

Comment

• Ferretfancy
                      • Nov 2010

The poor girl didn't know what she was doing because somebody else had just had her baby for her.

Comment

• teamsaint
                        • Nov 2010

Politicians, the media and the police all in cahoots.

I can take another thread on this.

This is our country we are discussing. And there is deep rooted corruption.
                        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• handsomefortune

"You'll never manage without me".

oh that does sound current & familiar!

good to hear from 'the australian'. last time we read australian news in relation to this, it was about mr osbourne's leisure activities in the 90s, perhaps the topic will come up again soon. perhaps others remember too?

i believe the australian prime minister isn't exactly best friends with rupert and friends, and read that there might have been an attempt at an oz election stitch up, hope that comes to light too....all in good time though. there's still the US side of things too, so, a lot to get through one way another.

fancy the owner of a race horse stable & wife being bent though ..... who'd have believed it! 5 i can feel a soap opera coming on with plenty of tweed and steamy bs.

deep trouble with the law and will soon start turning on each other with a vengeance

let's hope so calum da jazbo, it's not like they're the sort of people who might just own up to stuff out of a sense of honour is it!

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                            Host
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by handsomefortune View Post

fancy the owner of a race horse stable & wife being bent though ..... who'd have believed it! 5 i can feel a soap opera coming on with plenty of tweed and steamy bs.

I like the way your mind works, hf !!
                            "...the isle is full of noises,
                            Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                            Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                            Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                              Politicians, the media and the police all in cahoots.

I can take another thread on this.

This is our country we are discussing. And there is deep rooted corruption.
                              Quite ... but only quite.

Those here who are not politically-motivated, and are also not particularly shocked that the newspaper industry has its fair share of rogues, will have realised right from the outset that the most serious factor in this case is the distinct possibility of police corruption. Rupert Murdoch and self-serving politicians are way behind in the seriousness stakes.

It is sad that some here take such an obvious delight in the arrest of individuals who have not yet been proven guilty in a court of law.

It is also no longer surprising that these are often the very same members who prattle on about 'bigots' and constantly accuse others of being hypocrites and trampling on 'human rights' (only those they accept, of course)

Hmmmmm ...

Comment

Working...
                              X