Privatisation in NHS: A Recipe for Corruption?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amateur51
    • Jun 2024

Privatisation in NHS: A Recipe for Corruption?

While senior civil servants at Dept of Health struggle hard to prevent the publication of their dept's NHS Risk Assessments ...
    Department of Health permanent secretary Una O'Brien says contents of documents 'might be interpreted and misrepresented'

... you have to wonder about who has seen what when you read a piece like this about the top bloke in the NHS Regulator - thanks to the Daily Mail for this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lth-giant.html
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

someone wake me up when it's all over,please.

Perhaps we could manufacture our way out of the bank induced slump, by leading the world in the production of vast troughs for those lucky enough to get their snouts in them.........

Gormless george and dave should be able to advise on what size is needed most.....
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Lovely quote from the coal cart -

"He said: ‘The word I stress time and time again is transparency. I always work on the basis that when you’re doing anything, contracting, procuring, merging, that the public will peer into it at some point."

Doesn't sound very enthusiastic about the 'transparency', does he?. Well, we can see right through him

Comment

Working...
      X