The Soaring Sunday Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • handsomefortune

i hadn't realised that alex salmond was short sighted too.

did anyone watch 'screenwipe' (where this 5 min extract is taken from) about murdoch's current dilema?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Flosshilde
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by handsomefortune View Post
      i hadn't realised that alex salmond was short sighted too.
      He'll do anything to get his ego stroked.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
        I am flattered that you await my posts with such keen anticipation, Amateur. I didn't know you cared.

I am not in the habit, unlike some posters, of starting obituary threads. I generally find them maudlin and self-indulgent. Plenty has been said in the media about Marie Colvin's sad end and her many remarkable achievements over the years. I see no point in replicating that here.

However, amongst the tediously relentless stream of vitriol and ridicule that pervades the merest mention of News International on these boards, I would have hoped that there might have been at least some acknowledgement that Marie Colvin represented all that was admirable about journalism, even though she was- according to most contributors here- some sort of emissary of Satan, working as she did for the ultimate emobdiment of evil, Rupert Murdoch.
        Good news here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17188791

I'm amazed that the ever-vigilant (some might say ever-petulant ) Mr Pee has failed to draw this good news about a Sunday Times journalist to our attention

By-the-by I'm thrilled about Mr Pee's neologism about Rupert Murdoch: the ultimate emobdiment of evil

Comment

Working...
        X