What CD, book, DVD etc are you waiting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferneyhoughgeliebte
    Gone fishin'
    • Sep 2011

нет проблем, командный шутер!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
      нет проблем, командный шутер!

I like " Team Shooter"

I may morph......
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
        Nor have I - did you mean to reply with it at some point and then changed your mind? (Just look at Pulcie's post - is there a tick in the grey band at the bottom right? If not, it's probably just the Russian mafia hacking into your computer to steal all you data and money. Nothing to worry about.)
        Now that's where fake news could be sourced!

Comment

• Bryn
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Waiting no longer after the first dispatch went astray in the post, John Dowland - The Collected Works (Anthony Rooley et al.). This replacement, sent "signed for" went back and forth across the country before arriving some 6 days after dispatch from Leamington Spa. This despite being sent First Class.

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

Excellent

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

( The huge new Karajan 355 CD complete box)

It's been despatched, and I got it for a great, in fact sensational price. Brand new on Market place. Sadly no other copies are available at the silly price I got it for at present , although I guess for a lot of people it would have a substantial amount of duplication.

£178 with postage which is a no brainer, as the resale value is at least 3 times that.
              Last edited by teamsaint; 09-12-17, 14:59.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
                Ex-member
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07544JR...oding=UTF8&me=

It's been despatched, and I got it for a great, in fact sensational price. Brand new on Market place. Sadly no other copies are available at the silly price I got it for at present , although I guess for a lot of people it would have a substantial amount of duplication.

£178 with postage which is a no brainer, as the resale value is at least 3 times that.

Comment

• cloughie
                  • Dec 2011

Great buy ts, does Mrs ts know about it and have you the shelf-space, or perhaps more accurately, floor space for it?
                  ...and at 1 CD per day you only have 10 days a year off !

Comment

• Jonathan
                    • Mar 2007

Waiting for these: https://toccataclassics.com/product/...-volume-three/ and http://piano-classics.com/articles/a...12-etudes-op35
                    Best regards,
                    Jonathan

Comment

• pastoralguy
                      • Nov 2010

Bravo Sir!

Mrs. PG bought me the 60's, 70's & 80's sets for three successive Christmases so, although I drooled over the initial advertisement, there would be too much duplication. Very tempting though.

Comment

• vinteuil
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                        ... do you know whether this Mark Viner Alkan is different from the op 35 performances in the brilliant box?

Comment

• Jonathan
                          • Mar 2007

No vinteuil, I believe it's the same but I've got most of the boxed set so thought I'd buy it seperately!
                          Best regards,
                          Jonathan

Comment

• Bryn
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                            No vinteuil, I believe it's the same but I've got most of the boxed set so thought I'd buy it separately!
                            It is most definitely the same. Piano Classics is a Brilliant Classics label. Mark has only recorded Op. 35 once, so far.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                              Great buy ts, does Mrs ts know about it and have you the shelf-space, or perhaps more accurately, floor space for it?
                              ...and at 1 CD per day you only have 10 days a year off !
                              All fully approved by Mrs TS, I'm pleased to say. Click first and ask questions later when you see a deal like that, as you well know !

Yes, the shelf space issue is going to have to be WIP, for now. Can't say i really want to decant such a lovely thing into Dunelm boxes, so I'll have to get creative on the available storage spaces.

Comment

• Petrushka
                                • Nov 2010

Like PG, I have the 60s, 70s and 80s boxes (though with there being no Mrs P I had to buy them myself). Fantastic buy, ts!

I've purchased the Solti/Chicago set, (but annoyingly before the amazing price picked up by Bryn), and S. Claus will be bringing it down the chimney on his forthcoming annual package tour! A fair bit of duplication but still worth it in my view.
                                "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

Working...
                                X