X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Norfolk Born

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
    I remember watching this first time round and finding it fascinating stuff
    particularly impressive was the part where we saw someone swimming from Aldeburgh beach and then swimming back, maybe its just me but every time i've done this I've almost ended up a Felixstowe due to the current ! Ben & Peter must have been mighty fit (Adnams of course !!)
    There are worse places up at which to end.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Norfolk Born View Post
      There are worse places up at which to end.
      Frinton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>¬

Comment

• Boilk
        • Dec 2010

Recent Bridcut documentaries (such as Vaughan Williams and Elgar) have been oft-repeated on BBC Four. So it may not be too long before the Britten and more recent Rostropovich ones are repeated.

And we have his in-the-works Delius to look forward to. Presumably in 2013, the sesquicentennial.

Comment

• Panjandrum

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
          Taking Frenchie's comment on board, I too forgot to program the Britten film to record. I also missed the Delius. Neither made it to the iPlayer's on demand option. Since both wsre, I think, BBC projects, I wonder why this might be. Discusion by messages here or by PM welcomed.
          I've just had it confirmed by the BBC iplayer team that rights issues have prevented either programme from being made available again on iplayer.

Comment

• Bryn
            Banned
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Panjandrum View Post
            I've just had it confirmed by the BBC iplayer team that rights issues have prevented either programme from being made available again on iplayer.
            Ah well, 'A Song of Summer' is available, split into five parts, on Youtube. Silly old Aunty, eh?

Comment

Working...
            X