• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Pee
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
    At this rate, we may never know
    Another cheap jibe at the best British player we've seen for many a year.

You clearly didn't watch his epic Australian Open semi-final against Djocovic. He is more than capable of winning a Grand Slam now, and I'm confident that it will come within the next year. Along with Nadal, Federer and now Djocovic, after the incredible 6 hour final he's just won, the men's game is currently blessed with four of the best players it has ever seen, and Murray is now right up there with them.

It's a real shame that certain small-minded individuals seem determined to mock rather than give credit where it's due.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
      Scottish - not British

(dives for cover)

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post

You clearly didn't watch his epic Australian Open semi-final against Djocovic. He is more than capable of winning a Grand Slam now, and I'm confident that it will come within the next year. Along with Nadal, Federer and now Djocovic, after the incredible 6 hour final he's just won, the men's game is currently blessed with four of the best players it has ever seen, and Murray is now right up there with them.

It's a real shame that certain small-minded individuals seem determined to mock rather than give credit where it's due.
        I was certainly not suggesting that he couldn't beat any of the aforementioned in a final - rather that he has not yet, despite lots of build-up from such 'experts' as Mr 'Channel Changer' Pee, actually found himself with an opportunity to address that challenge.

Why on earth would my opinion affect Citizen Murray's chances? He's never heard of me and probably doesn't come on here much

Calm down, dear!

Comment

Working...
        X