• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doversoul1
    Ex Member
    • Dec 2010

Best wishes to PatrickOD

I see PatrickOD has resigned.

If you are still reading this, whatever the reason for your resigning, I hope all is well with you and all will go well. I shall miss your posts.

Best wishes
    DS
  • salymap
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

Yes I echo that Dover. I read a slightly fraught thread but can't remember the details. It's so easy to leave, but must be hard to return with snide comments coming in.

I still miss HS/VH, but we are all free agents here. The violinist who hates, [he says], all conductors has also gone away again.Cellini once, but not since he fell out with that name

Comment

• ferneyhoughgeliebte
      Gone fishin'
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by doversoul View Post
      I see PatrickOD has resigned.

If you are still reading this, whatever the reason for your resigning, I hope all is well with you and all will go well. I shall miss your posts.

Best wishes
      DS
      And from me, too, POD.
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

• amateur51

I hadn't picked up on this at all and I'm gutted

Please, if you read this, do reconsider POD

You will be missed

Comment

• french frank
          Administrator/Moderator
          • Feb 2007

I'll say thanks to all on Patrick's behalf. He's fine and knows he'll be very welcome back whenever he feels like rejoining us (I hope it won't be too long!)
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Richard Tarleton

Likewise - I certainly missed this. I always enjoy Patrick's posts, and it's always good to hear from the old country. I recall he was interested to hear I'd scaled the outside of the Grianan of Aileach as a young lad, it being not too far from where he lives. Can't remember how it came up.....Anyway come back soon

Comment

• scottycelt

What a great pity ...

I well remember Patrick saying many months ago that he didn't feel other members took much heed of his posts. Well he was wrong about that and indeed I'd imagine he might well have been one of our popular members. I certainly thoroughly enjoyed his posts, and do hope he changes his mind and returns to the fold, whatever his reason for quitting.

Comment

• Paul Sherratt

Patrick.
                If you don't come back I'll let your secret out.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Chris Newman
                  Late Member
                  • Nov 2010

Patrick.
                  As far as I am concerned you are very welcome back at the earliest possible moment.
                  Best wishes,
                  Chris.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                    Late member
                    • Nov 2010

POD your departure is yet further evidence of the decline in civilisation ....
                    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• Lateralthinking1

Not sure what this is all about. However, his last two posts to me were unintelligible, retracted, and then made even more so, not that I commented.
                      Last edited by Guest; 21-01-12, 11:44.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                        • Nov 2010

[QUOTE=amateur51;122858]I hadn't picked up on this at all and I'm gutted

Wish all the best for you POD....

Tim
                        bong ching

Comment

• Anna

I'd like to add best wishes to Patrick, for his humour, good nature, and his kindness to my sister

Comment

Working...
                          X