X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leguen

Originally posted by umslopogaas View Post
    leguen

Cant do BLP values, but the 2006 guide suggests the following for LXT and ALP

LXT 2786 £10
    LXT 2787 £10
    LXT 2788 £15
    LXT 2789 £5

ALP 1027 £10
    ALP 1029 £5
    ALP 1039-40 £15 for the set of two
    ALP 1042 £10

Not big numbers I'm afraid, and prices have probably fallen since then. I'd suggest starting at around £4.99 on ebay. Worth a try, you are not likely to get that much from a dealer.
    I shall certainly take this on board and see what happens on eBay. I was only expecting to get about £5 for the lot plus the cost of postage which would be about £5.50 - with your help I might get a little bit more. Thanks once again for the positive feedback and the time you took to look it up.

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

hell will freeze over before my vinyl goes.
      Mostly 70's and 80's rock (Alex Harvey onwards !!) but I spin plenty of tunes still.

Really think its worth the effort to pick out songs specially.

Shuffle is ok for driving , but music on vinyl.............well thats REAL music.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Bryn
        Banned
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by salymap View Post
        Apparently that recording with the revised scherzo is the only one with Boult and theLSO All his other recordings are with the LPO. The original 10 inch LP has a beautiful sleeve/cover, with about four royal crests on it, I forget why though.
        Well that was quick! I ordered the Dutton CD (along with one of Kapell) yesterday afternoon. They arrived in the same package today. A very impressive transfer for a recording made in the late '40s. I'd recommend grabbing a copy form Dutton Vocalion at its sale price, salymap. Less wear and tear on your LP, and I think you will be positively impressed by the Michael Dutton transfer's sound.

Comment

Working...
        X