X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

Prince Philip's pa was a Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg- Glücksburg; his ma was a Battenberg (Hesse-Darmstadt).

And given that Charlie's ma is a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha -

well, they're all German really

... ahem ... it's all greek to me innit

i'll get me goat ...
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• antongould
      • Nov 2010

To answer the original question - a Republican - and if Scotty must have "class" I would guess at lower-middle.

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by scottycelt View Post
        Well, it certainly sounds like you must have been educated at a high-class university, Floss ... was it Oxford or Cambridge? ...
        Not nearly as elevated as that, Scotty. College of Librarianship Wales (now part of Aberystwyth University) & Glasgow School of Art.

& if you think I was educated at Oxford or Cambridge, you must have a very low opinion of their standards

Comment

• scottycelt

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
          Not nearly as elevated as that, Scotty. College of Librarianship Wales (now part of Aberystwyth University) & Glasgow School of Art.

& if you think I was educated at Oxford or Cambridge, you must have a very low opinion of their standards
          Hmmm, Glasgow School of Art ... ?

I had what amounted to an education at that big school right next door, Floss ... who knows, if you are of a certain age we may well have passed each other on occasion on the elevated (if hardly elevating) streets of Garnethill?

Comment

• Flosshilde
            • Nov 2010

'fraid not, Scotty - my education at the GSofA (as the image consultants insisted it was called) was rather more recent - 2003 - 2007.

Comment

Working...
            X