X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnb
    • Mar 2007

HD Sound problems

Recently I've been having problems with HD Sound loosing connection or suffering drop-outs and breaking up.

I wondered whether other people have been having the same experience.
  • gradus
    • Nov 2010

Yes it happened Sunday with drop-outs akin to buffering - not normally a problem. Haven't listened yet today.

Comment

• Bryn
      Banned
      • Mar 2007

Been happening here this afternoon too. I gave up on it.

Comment

• johnb
        • Mar 2007

Oh well - at least it isn't a problem with my system or internet connection.

Comment

• BetweenTheStaves

I get the sense that the BBC no longer bothers to monitor any of these digital transmission channels. The other week, the normal Listen Live feed was muddy for days and days and days. It seemed to get fixed only to recur a couple of days later. My CD collection looks more and more enticing every day.

Comment

• Dave2002
            • Dec 2010

I noticed this thread a few days or so back.

Didn't bother me until today (Sunday - just trying to listen to bits of Rob Cowan's programme), but now there seem to be some significant problems, with quite a few drop outs - circa 10.30-10.38 am.
            I'm not sure if it's specific to me - whether I need to update something, or turn something on/off, but I've not had such a problem before.

Of course you know who's law has kicked in, and since I've been typing this there haven't been any problems.

PS: I wrote too soon - by 10:47 it started dropping out again.

Comment

Working...
            X