A seeminlgy waffle-free classical station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MickyD
    • Nov 2010

A seeminlgy waffle-free classical station.

To add to the list of foreign radio classical stations available online, a Swiss friend of mine pointed out this national station to me the other day: http://www.radiosuisseclassique.ch/fr

So far it seems to be delightfully free of any of the things we have been complaining about of late, and as you will see, the programme content is nicely set out.
  • Nick Armstrong
    Host
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
    To add to the list of foreign radio classical stations available online, a Swiss friend of mine pointed out this national station to me the other day: http://www.radiosuisseclassique.ch/fr

So far it seems to be delightfully free of any of the things we have been complaining about of late, and as you will see, the programme content is nicely set out.
    Going to add it to the list, thanks Micky
    "...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• MickyD
      • Nov 2010

Well done, Caliban - on first view this afternoon it looks really good, with many works from outside the stock warhorse repertoire on labels such as CPO, BIS and Hyperion. Its how Radio 3 should be, in my humble opinion!

Comment

• gurnemanz
        • Nov 2010

RAI 5 is excellent for just announcing the music, then just playing it:

Segui i tuoi podcast preferiti, condividili e ascoltali offline tramite app

with full playlist available:

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Well done, Caliban - on first view this afternoon it looks really good, with many works from outside the stock warhorse repertoire on labels such as CPO, BIS and Hyperion. Its how Radio 3 should be, in my humble opinion!
          My work computer can't play it but I will try at home. I had a quiver of misgiving at the station slogan ("La radio classique pour vous détendre"...shades of the dreaded CFM 'relaxing classics'...) but I trust your discernment, Micky!
          "...the isle is full of noises,
          Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
          Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
          Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• Thespian

Seems to be individual movements not complete works - I can't listen at work so I'm only going by the listings

Comment

Working...
            X