X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• handsomefortune

> .IT'S TUESDAY <

regardless, of late, it's like a continuous monday imo too.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

or

great explanation hsmftn .... thanks ...
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
          • Nov 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo it's the complete opposite to Nihilism....it's the stepping around the established authority and institutions by an Extraordinary Elite (So mainstream they are invisible)....called Logo Brand Companies....News Corp Murdoch [reptilian alien shapeshifters]....Spot the LOOP HOLE Johnnies....
          bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
            • Nov 2010

Hey S-A ....give me a PM , and I'll bring you up to speed on the last 30 years....
            bong ching

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
              NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo it's the complete opposite to Nihilism....it's the stepping around the established authority and institutions by an Extraordinary Elite (So mainstream they are invisible)....called Logo Brand Companies....News Corp Murdoch [reptilian alien shapeshifters]....Spot the LOOP HOLE Johnnies....
              What's new? Marcuse was saying such in the 60s

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                Late member
                • Nov 2010

precisely ...sold a lot of books eh?

post modern structuralist theory etc became currency for careers in the academy and posh pages .....

Comment

• handsomefortune

> post modern structuralist <

not boxing at the same weight as (nearly) the whole of the media though eh!

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                    • Nov 2010

Well our Structuralist Ideology has now got Arthritus....our Situationist View now looks bleak....how can we organise the revolution when even First-Class post takes 10 days, and the traffic is too dense for us to bicycle around with leaflets....maybe we will have to join Twitfest....
                    bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                      • Nov 2010

Sorry off Topic....but there was a section on the Today programme this morn....SOME curator was trying to raise £500k to conserve Roald Dahls writing shed....<jeez is there no end to these sanctimonious curators>....burn it I say....
                      bong ching

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by handsomefortune View Post
                        > post modern structuralist <

PreCISEly - and one doesn't have to be an uncritical postmodern structural apologist to recognise that.

I think I've said more than enough on this subject now.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                          • Nov 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton....so invisible they haven't even got a logo....
                          bong ching

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
                            Late member
                            • Nov 2010

who educated the media?

Comment

• handsomefortune

> who educated the media? <

70s onward, rupert.

Comment

• Simon

Wonderful! Just what the world has been waiting for!

A thread on social and economic policy comprised of the combined wisdon of Calum, hsf, S-A and 8th.

Three can't write proper sentences and one can't spell. (Carcas!!) S-A the only one largely comprehensible.

And yet they purport to understand the articles linked to in #1

The last four articles are balanced enough and fairly accurate, although the conclusions aren't all justifiable - but oh dear, Calum - why did you have to spoil it with the first? It's quite clever, I'll give him that - the way in which a sprinkling of truth is then stretched out and new things inserted, to give the impression that the whole article is accurate. I'm not surprised that you lot have swallowed it - it needs perception to see through the lies and exaggerations. If I've time, I'll explain later.

bws S-S!

Comment

Working...
                                X