Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anna

Originally posted by Alain Maréchal View Post
    As it happens, I've only seen one of the programmes you mention. That was Sherlock - and I seem to recall all the external scenes were of London.
    Yes Alain, it’s called location filming and is hardly surprising as Holmes & Watson were London based. However, the rest was filmed in Wales including other external scenes, (areas of Swansea transformed into Westminster Streets with WI signs plus other locations) The interior of Baker Street is actually in Pontypridd.
    Originally posted by Alain Maréchal View Post
    The fact that the BBC is expanding its drama centre in Cardiff does not in itself appear to contradict my point.
    Well, when the majority of BBC Drama is produced in Wales (with some location filming outside of Wales) perhaps you may like to consider that point, that something worthwhile comes out of the so called provinces? But we won’t agree and therefore I will desist and say no more.

Comment

• MrGongGong
      • Nov 2010

I couldn't decide whether to put this in the favourite poetry thread ?
      but maybe it is better here
      something to inspire those fearing the move

watch ZEITGEISTMOVIE.COMThe 'Bard of Salford', unleashes his poetic visions of urban decay and social exclusion in the classic Beasley Street.Music by The In...

Comment

Working...
      X