• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LeMartinPecheur
    • Apr 2007

Eeyore: I tried self-isolation...

...but nobody noticed.
    I keep hitting the Escape key, but I'm still here!

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by LeMartinPecheur View Post
      Eeyore: I tried self-isolation...

...but nobody noticed.
      Self-insolation for me in addition to the above, if this weather continues! Not forgetting the sun lotion, of course.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
        • Dec 2010

"Excuse me, this is the Islamic Centre, isn't it?"

"Yes sir".

"Good. You wouldn't happen by any chance to have niqabs or burkas for men on sale at the moment here, would you?"

Comment

• LezLee
          • Apr 2019

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
          "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
          Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
          He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
          Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
          pulls back the covers.
          She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
          She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
          The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly,
          "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very,
          very, closely:
          "Are - my - test - results - back?"

(I presume this hasn’t been posted before. Doesn’t appear on ‘Search’)

Comment

• LeMartinPecheur
            • Apr 2007

Not posted before but should have been

Comment

• Joseph K
              Banned
              • Oct 2017

Originally posted by LezLee View Post
              A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.
              Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."
              He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"
              Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and
              pulls back the covers.
              She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other.
              She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."
              very, closely:

I saw this on facebook 'Old Jews Tell Jokes' IIRC...

Comment

• hmvman
                • Mar 2007

Good news. Boris Johnson, having tested positive for Covid-19, has been put on one of the new Dyson ventilators. He's now picking up nicely.

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by LezLee View Post
                  pulls back the covers.
                  very, closely:

I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• LeMartinPecheur
                    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by hmvman View Post
                    Good news. Boris Johnson, having tested positive for Covid-19, has been put on one of the new Dyson ventilators. He's now picking up nicely.

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                      Host
                      • Nov 2010

Doctor told me I'm suffering from onomatopoeia. What's that? I asked. Exactly what it sounds like, she said.
                      "...the isle is full of noises,
                      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• LMcD
                        • Sep 2017

Seems appropriate since BJ sucks.

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
                          • Dec 2010

Hoo ver y funny!

Comment

• LeMartinPecheur
                            • Apr 2007

A plane with five passengers is about to crash. There are five passengers but only four parachutes. The passengers are Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, the Pope, Nicola Sturgeon and a 10-year-old schoolboy.

Sturgeon: "I need one, I've got Scotland to sort out." She takes one and jumps.

The Pope: "I need one, I've got the Catholic Church to sort out." He takes one and jumps.

Donald Trump: "I need one, I'm the smartest person in the world." He takes one and jumps.

Boris Johnson looks at the schoolboy and says, "You can have the last chute. I've had my life, yours is still in front of you."

Schoolboy: "Don't worry, there are still two chutes. The smartest person in the world just took my school-bag!"
                            Last edited by LeMartinPecheur; 29-03-20, 13:10.

Comment

• Bryn
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by LeMartinPecheur View Post
                              A plane with five passengers is about to crash. The passengers are Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, the Pope, Nicola Sturgeon and a 10-year-old schoolboy.

Sturgeon: "I need one, I've got Scotland to sort out." She takes one and jumps.

The Pope: "I need one, I've got the Catholic Church to sort out." He takes one and jumps.

Donald Trump: "I need one, I'm the smartest person in the world." He takes one and jumps.

Boris Johnson looks at the schoolboy and says, "You can have the last chute. I've had my life, yours is still in front of you."

Schoolboy: "Don't worry, there are still two chutes. The smartest person in the world just took my school-bag!"
                              Still good, even without the initial state regarding parachutes not being mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                              X