• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ardcarp
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

The little coloured ball game

Has anyone else been snookered, i.e. trying to find the TV programme you want on cue, only to find it cancelled? With all the streaming and i-player stuff the BBC is always trumpeting, wouldn't it be easy enough to pocket the balls elsewhere? Give us a break.....
  • johncorrigan
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ardcarp View Post
    Has anyone else been snookered, i.e. trying to find the TV programme you want on cue, only to find it cancelled? With all the streaming and i-player stuff the BBC is always trumpeting, wouldn't it be easy enough to pocket the balls elsewhere? Give us a break.....
    Are you trying to say they should give it a rest, ardcarp?

Comment

• Old Grumpy
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
      Are you trying to say they should give it a rest, ardcarp?
      Not quite sure whether Ardie is complaining that his desired viewing has been snookered by the transmission of the little coloured ball game, or his viewing of said game itself has been snookered by something else!
      Last edited by ardcarp; 29-04-22, 11:22.

Comment

• ardcarp
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Old Grumpy View Post
        Not quite sure whether Ardie is complaining that his desired viewing has been snookered by the transmission of the little coloured ball game, or his viewing of said game itself has been snookered by something else!
        The former.

Comment

• Bryn
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Been very much appreciating the position play and long-term planning shown in this final.

Comment

Working...
          X