1930 BBC1 next Monday: Euro 2020
    1930 BBC2 next Monday: Euro 2020
    1900 ITV1 next Tuesday: Euro 2020
    1900 ITV4 next Tuesday: Euro 2020
    1930 BBC1 next Wednesday: Euro 2020
    1930 BBC2 next Wednesday: Euro 2020
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Sounds like the messages a few years back when getting off planes operated by US airlines ....

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

These few days make up for the 23 months out of every 24 when us licence fee paying football fans get almost no live football for our money.

And everybody knows that normal TV programming is rubbish in the summer . Even Seaside Special has gone......
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• oddoneout
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
        These few days make up for the 23 months out of every 24 when us licence fee paying football fans get almost no live football for our money.

And everybody knows that normal TV programming is rubbish in the summer . Even Seaside Special has gone......
        Bit like those of us who like music...
        Apropos of which I see that the usual Saturday night BBC4 offerings have been moved to BBC2 to make way for the Cardiff Singer final. I imagine we should be grateful that it is being shown at all, and not lament that it is no longer considered suitable for BBC2.

Comment

• LMcD
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by oddoneout View Post
          Bit like those of us who like music...
          Apropos of which I see that the usual Saturday night BBC4 offerings have been moved to BBC2 to make way for the Cardiff Singer final. I imagine we should be grateful that it is being shown at all, and not lament that it is no longer considered suitable for BBC2.
          I notice that some of the 'pop archive' that dominates Friday nights on BB4 is sneaking its way onto BBC2.

Comment

Working...
          X