X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave2002
    • Dec 2010

Medici TV offer

Medici TV are offering a year's subscription for just under £52 - i.e about £1 per week. We have had one of those subscriptions before - when it was more than that - and that year it was very disappointing. Since then the technology seems to have improved, and we have been able to stream and watch some of the free programmes more successfully - particularly the Leeds Piano competion programmes.

I have decided to give this another go.

I think the offer ends today.

A rare and extensive selection of concerts, operas, ballets, documentaries and master classes. Exclusive events streamed live on medici.tv, available afterwards on replay.
  • Cockney Sparrow
    • Jan 2014

This page:
    A rare and exclusive selection of concerts, operas, ballets, documentaries and master classes. Exclusive events streamed live, available afterwards on replay.

Shows the offer, which is for their highest level of membership. And there is 10 hours 38 minutes left to take it up.
    I'm fairly sure I wouldn't pay £12.90/month but I am tempted to give this a try, and set a reminder to cancel renewal next November.

Comment

• Dave2002
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Cockney Sparrow View Post
      This page:
      A rare and exclusive selection of concerts, operas, ballets, documentaries and master classes. Exclusive events streamed live, available afterwards on replay.

Shows the offer, which is for their highest level of membership. And there is 10 hours 38 minutes left to take it up.
      I'm fairly sure I wouldn't pay £12.90/month but I am tempted to give this a try, and set a reminder to cancel renewal next November.
      If you do, we'll both try to remember to cancel by 26th November. I don't want to pay almost £13 each month either.

Comment

Working...
      X