X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stillhomewardbound
    • Nov 2010

Oh, emily!! How could you ...

Newsnight's Emily Matliss shocked the nation when she revealed that Bruce Forsyth was to receive a knighthood from Her Majesty fully fifty minutes ahead of the long observed midinight embargo.

A spokesman for Buckingham Palace was not available, however, Palace insiders are fully expecting the Queen to be positively spitting tacks over the breakfast cornflakes in the morning.

Former royal press spokesman, Sir Leatherby Boundover Twice-Knightley, courtier extraodinraire, commented, 'I've 'eard, Brenda is fair livid! I fully expect tomorrow's Trooping to be a smile-free zone. What can the young gel ever have been thinking orff!!'
  • hackneyvi

Originally posted by Stillhomewardbound View Post
    A spokesman for Buckingham Palace was not available, however, Palace insiders are fully expecting the Queen to be positively spitting tacks over the breakfast cornflakes in the morning.
    She might still be up, rinsing out the Tupperware. Don't suppose that just because HMQ's an old lady now, that means she'll go to bed early. To my certain knowledge, quite a lot of old people are still fussing at the sink in the small hours, bagging up crumbs for the birdies and then spooning out the next day's prunes.

Comment

Working...
    X