Fibre Optic cables, do they make any/much difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gradus
    • Nov 2010

I must be the only person that thinks Vista works just fine. It works well on streaming and downloads and Audacity and it seems easy to add software, what am I missing?

Comment

• salymap
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

I don't know whether Vista is good or not because it's all I know. I just wish my computer wouldn't keep asking me to update Adobe Flash or other things, then not doing it, on my request for go ahead.

Comment

• Anna

salymap, when you say it won't update Adobe Flash do you get any sort of message as to why it won't allow you to do this?

Comment

• salymap
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Anna View Post
          salymap, when you say it won't update Adobe Flash do you get any sort of message as to why it won't allow you to do this?
          No Anna, I click on 'Update now' and it disappears, to return next day. I expect I'm doing something wrong!

Comment

• Anna

salymap, I updated my Flash on Monday. When I turned the computer on the message was there but if you click on 'Update' but you are not as yet connected to the Internet it will disappear. So you ignore it, connect, minimise your homepage, message will still be there so then you proceed. If, however, the message disappears when you are connected I am at a loss. You could go direct to the Adobe Flash download page

Comment

Working...
            X