Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMcD
    • Sep 2017

I'm wondering how many soccer fans will be able and/or willing to work out how to watch matches from the Euros when there is simultaneous live coverage early next week on either BBC1 and BBC 2 or ITV1 and ITV 4.

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

A slightly farcical end to Scotland’s championship.Shame they couldn’t get it together for a stab at the playoff stages.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• johncorrigan
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
        A slightly farcical end to Scotland’s championship.Shame they couldn’t get it together for a stab at the playoff stages.
        Unfortunately the Tartan Army received much greater plaudits in Germany than the team, ts. Very depressing...you could feel it in the streets around here yesterday! Of course, I'm old enough to have had low expectations, though I didn't expect the debacle which occurred in the Germany game. Ochone! Ochone!

Comment

• johncorrigan
          • Nov 2010

Yesterday afternoon's second half of the Austria/ Netherlands game was such an enjoyable and exciting forty-five minutes of footie; as good a half as I've seen in ages. Terrific game. Austria are a very fine outfit.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
            • Nov 2010

....Messi !!....whoops sorry I meant - Messy !!
            bong ching

Comment

• johncorrigan
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
              ....Messi !!....whoops sorry I meant - Messy !!
              Slovenly, 8th?!?

Hey you're through...be glad! You've got to be in it to lose it. I will be supporting the lads with the red and white cross of St George...come on Georgia!

Comment

Working...
              X