Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gurnemanz
    • Nov 2010

At least Palace won't be losing to Man U for a third time when we get to the Final .... after beating Chelsea.

Comment

• johncorrigan
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
      Stockport County 4 Wealdstone 2 Wealdstone were terrific 1st half and deserved their 2-0 lead, all changed 2nd half with a masterful tactical tweak, subs and what looked a harsh penalty in our favour
      The opposite in Paisley yesterday, Rob - Saints well on top after the first half following a cracking early goal - should've doubled that - at half time the Buddies had climbed from 9th in the table to 4th. Don't know what was said in the dressing rooms at half time, but the Buddies couldn't live with Utd who scored a crackin' early goal, and they hit the woodwork at least twice. Saints were hanging on but in the dying minutes our keeper had a moment of madness coming out of his box and in the resulting melee brought down a Utd player - red-carded; and then we couldn't clear our lines. United scrambled a goal with the last kick of the game - deserved, I suppose, and the Arabs behind the goal may still be there from the racket they made at the end. Beautiful day in Paisley, mind you, not that that was any consolation. Dismal - still 9th.

Comment

• EnemyoftheStoat
        • Nov 2010

Ah well, it wouldn't have been right for Saints to deprive the Manchester Sheikhs of a hard-bought victory.

My mood was helped considerably by the comical end to the driving round in circles thing.

Comment

• Edgy 2
          • Jan 2019

King's Lynn Town 0 Stockport County 3 Another Tuesday another 3-0 win, Wrexham beating Halifax was a good reult for us too, 10 (TEN) points clear at the top
          “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

King's Lynn Town 0 Stockport County 3 Another Tuesday another 3-0 win, Wrexham beating Halifax was a good reult for us too, 10 (TEN) points clear at the top

As long as you don’t meet an immovable object, things are looking very good.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• antongould
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

As long as you don’t meet an immovable object, things are looking very good.
              Indeed …. Keep it going Rob ….

Comment

• cloughie
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                Indeed …. Keep it going Rob ….
                I guess we’re only weeks off the mighty meeting of the League 2 forum derby !

Comment

• johncorrigan
                  • Nov 2010

Great result - ten points clear with ten games to go. Good place to be, Rob.

Comment

• Edgy 2
                    • Jan 2019

Thanks guys, we are desperate to get back into the football league but still plenty of work to do though

Comment

• johncorrigan
                      • Nov 2010

Good result for Wales last night, but I notice that North Macedonia have knocked Italy out of the World Cup with a last minute goal...I'm tempted to say that it was just as well Mancini's side wasn't playing the whole of Macedonia.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                        • Nov 2010

bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                          I guess we’re only weeks off the mighty meeting of the League 2 forum derby !
                          .....rovers seem to have found winning ways....hard to believe this miraculous happening....[considering where they were in January....]

....come on Stockport....
                          bong ching

Comment

• cloughie
                            • Dec 2011

Owls 4 Cheltenham 1

A welcome win and looks like an easy win but seems it was hard fought, but back in top 6 with destiny in our own hands again!

Comment

• Edgy 2
                              • Jan 2019

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                              Owls 4 Cheltenham 1

A welcome win and looks like an easy win but seems it was hard fought, but back in top 6 with destiny in our own hands again!

Eastleigh 0 Stockport County 2 Dreamland, 11 points clear of Wrexham (crazy game for them today v the bottom team)
                              Next up, FA Trophy semi final at..................................Wrexham

Comment

• cloughie
                                • Dec 2011

Eastleigh 0 Stockport County 2 Dreamland, 11 points clear of Wrexham (crazy game for them today v the bottom team)
                                Next up, FA Trophy semi final at..................................Wrexham
                                Double on, edge!

Comment

Working...
                                X