X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by LMcD View Post
    Does Nottingham Forest's 12-0 win over versus Leicester City (then 'Fosse') in 1909 count as a derby?
    Slipped my mind, that one.

Closest history of results at the top, you’ll see the most one sided fixture at the bottom.
    No real surprise.......
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• LMcD
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      Slipped my mind, that one.

Closest history of results at the top, you’ll see the most one sided fixture at the bottom.
      No real surprise.......
      I seem to have misunderstood your question somewhat - and I should perhaps have guessed that there was a South Coast connection!
      I suspect that Ipswich's impressive supremacy rating reflects the pattern of results a good many years ago, as their recent record against Norwich is pretty dire. Their last win was at Portman Road in 2009.

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Today’s result puts our deficit at 8! Without the -12, would now be 3rd! There are 5 clubs with 0 points! Could be out of the bottom 3 by mid November at the latest! WAWAW. ts, you’ve been there working off a deficit - you’ve felt the pain!

Comment

• LMcD
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
          Today’s result puts our deficit at 8! Without the -12, would now be 3rd! There are 5 clubs with 0 points! Could be out of the bottom 3 by mid November at the latest! WAWAW. ts, you’ve been there working off a deficit - you’ve felt the pain!
          Just thought I'd mention that the Tractor Boys are top of League 1 - let's hope they haven't peaked too soon.

Comment

• cloughie
            • Dec 2011

Just thought I'd mention that the Tractor Boys are top of League 1 - let's hope they haven't peaked too soon.
            I suppose theoretically they are 2 points above the Owls!

Comment

• gurnemanz
              • Nov 2010

Deserved away win for Palace v lacklustre Man U with controversial penalty scenario. Especially sweet for man-of-match, Wilf Zaha.

Comment

• Edgy 2
                • Jan 2019

National League doesn’t start until 3rd October
                Expecting a good season for Stockport County
                “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                  National League doesn’t start until 3rd October
                  Expecting a good season for Stockport County
                  I’m assuming that Saints are on the same time line as the National League......
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• cloughie
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                    I’m assuming that Saints are on the same time line as the National League......
                    I admire your optimism ts - it was even later last season but mid-table awaits around March! edge I expect nothing less than joy for both you and anton in May!

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

I admire your optimism ts - it was even later last season but mid-table awaits around March! edge I expect nothing less than joy for both you and anton in May!
                      You’ll get the usual from the Hangers .....

Comment

• LMcD
                        • Sep 2017

Despite our 100% League 1 record thus far, my expectations for the 2020/2021 season are well and truly screwed down. Play-offs if we're lucky.

Comment

• cloughie
                          • Dec 2011

Despite our 100% League 1 record thus far, my expectations for the 2020/2021 season are well and truly screwed down. Play-offs if we're lucky.
                          No you’ll scrape automatic in 2nd place on goal difference.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                            • Nov 2010

After a small level of early optimism, the Buddies are back doing what they do best...losing!

Comment

• LMcD
                              • Sep 2017

I'm going to hedge my bets this season and support both Ipswich Town ('cos they're our nearest professional team) and Fort William ('cos we enjoyed our Lochs and Glens holiday based there*).

*In a hotel, although we did consider boosting the club's finances by paying a modest fee to camp on the pitch off-season.

Comment

• BBMmk2
                                Late Member
                                • Nov 2010

I have the Argerich withe the Orchestra della Svizzera Italiana, but I am thinking seriously about the Jean-Efflam Bavouzet
                                Don’t cry for me
                                I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Working...
                                X