X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alison
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    Moyes and Ferguson - don’t knock it - could do the trick - Everton and overseas coaches hasn’t cracked it to date!
    Agree. Moysey did pretty well at West Ham I thought.

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
      Banned
      • Jul 2011

Managerial partnerships?

You don't remember the short, sad story of Roy Evans and Gerard Houllier...?

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
        Banned
        • Jul 2011

All a bit harum-scarum moto perpetuo in Salzburg.....this beautiful game ain't good for the heart sometimes....

Later.....Job done. OK. Phew. Do get a look at Salah's sharp-angle strike for no.2....wow.
        Last edited by jayne lee wilson; 10-12-19, 20:50.

Comment

• Edgy 2
          • Jan 2019

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
          All a bit harum-scarum moto perpetuo in Salzburg.....this beautiful game ain't good for the heart sometimes....

Later.....Job done. OK. Phew. Do get a look at Salah's sharp-angle strike for no.2....wow.
          It seemed to defy the laws of physics
          “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• LMcD
            • Sep 2017

Lowest Portman Road FA Cup attendance (6515) for more than 80 years. At least we can concentrate on the league now.

Comment

• cloughie
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by LMcD View Post
              Lowest Portman Road FA Cup attendance (6515) for more than 80 years. At least we can concentrate on the league now.
              I guess the Tractor Boys have got to see the whites of the Sky Blues’ eyes quite a bit in the last few days!

I thought we’d have seen prose from anton after the Hangers’ replay success!

Comment

• antongould
                • Nov 2010

I guess the Tractor Boys have got to see the whites of the Sky Blues’ eyes quite a bit in the last few days!

I thought we’d have seen prose from anton after the Hangers’ replay success!
                Speechless cloughers

Hangers 1 Exeter 0 ........

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                  It seemed to defy the laws of physics
                  Remember this one...?
                  What would seem impossible to do. Carlos does with ease. There is a cool breakdown of the goal. This is from www.wimp.com

Comment

• johncorrigan
                    • Nov 2010

Haha! Thanks, jayne...that was fantastic!

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

Burnley 1 Toon 0
                      Harrogate 3 Hangers 2

Only room for one pot in the Hangers Trophy Room ......

Comment

• Edgy 2
                        • Jan 2019

FA Trophy

Stockport County 4 Blyth Spartans 2 Scoring for fun these days

Comment

• Edgy 2
                          • Jan 2019

Comment

• teamsaint
                            • Nov 2010

First game at SMS for me for ages, for one reason or another.

First half was truly dreadful from us, and not very good from the cockneys.

Ralf , or something, will have to change big style very soon, or this can only end one way. We finally perked up in the last half hour, and with a bit of luck or better finishing might easily have got a point. But that is about the size of it.
                            £45 for the cheapest seat today.
                            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• cloughie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                              Burnley 1 Toon 0
                              Harrogate 3 Hangers 2

Only room for one pot in the Hangers Trophy Room ......
                              Not a good day anton but you need to focus on the dream of hammering Oxford in 2020 - that team that Maxwell took to the top flight - you can do it.

Meanwhile in Cornwall - Hayes & Yeading 0 Truro City 1 - top of the Super Southern League Minnows

And Forest 0 - Owls 4, even more fantastic was Jordan Rhodes hat-trick - our expensive flop who has rarely scored - mind you a few minutes on the pitch helps - hopefully Monk has got him fired up.

Comment

• teamsaint
                                • Nov 2010

Not a good day anton but you need to focus on the dream of hammering Oxford in 2020 - that team that Maxwell took to the top flight - you can do it.

Meanwhile in Cornwall - Hayes & Yeading 0 Truro City 1 - top of the Super Southern League Minnows

And Forest 0 - Owls 4, even more fantastic was Jordan Rhodes hat-trick - our expensive flop who has rarely scored - mind you a few minutes on the pitch helps - hopefully Monk has got him fired up.
                                Great win that Cloughie. What did you pay for Rhodes?
                                He is a talented player, hopefully can find his best form for you now. When we were in L1, he was one of the few players at other L1 clubs we would have really wanted. He still has time to flourish. Things certainly looking good for the Sheffield teams these days. Pleased to see Mcgoldrick doing well. He struggled as a raw youngster in a dreadful Saints relegation side, with no senior striker to learn from, but always had a touch of class about him
                                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
                                X