Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

....Chris Sutton saying Man U should build a team around Pogba....has he not seen the first half of season and last 7 games....you cannot build a team around someone who only turns up a third of the time....I'd rather have a mediocre team that you can be proud of for trying hard than rejects and hobbling players sold on to Man U from other PL and Euro clubs....Why did Juventus get rid of Pogba if he can be so intregral a player [did not think he was that good in world cup]....tosser....

....well done Edgey....
    bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
      • Nov 2010

Man U summer buying spree....Button....Bowen....Adams....Hojbjerz/Ward Price (sorry Teamsaint)....Mee....Dwight O'Neil....and my favourite Ashley Barnes....you beauty.... and Wan-Bissaka from Palace....

....please please don't buy Harry Mcguire....
      Last edited by eighthobstruction; 06-05-19, 12:15.
      bong ching

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
        ....Chris Sutton saying Man U should build a team around Pogba....has he not seen the first half of season and last 7 games....you cannot build a team around someone who only turns up a third of the time....I'd rather have a mediocre team that you can be proud of for trying hard than rejects and hobbling players sold on to Man U from other PL and Euro clubs....Why did Juventus get rid of Pogba if he can be so intregral a player [did not think he was that good in world cup]....tosser....

....well done Edgey....
        They need to learn a lesson from Coutinho, who turned out not to be Liverpool’s saviour, despite years of fighting to keep him. At any level you have to have people who want to be there, for whatever reason. Pogba might be the answer, but not for Man Utd.
        The very first thing, fundamental , simple, buy the best Centre Half you can. Almost anybody of class would be an upgrade on their current choices. I’d go for Toby, but doubtless there are others. After that, a truly world class striker ought to be within their reach, and sell Lukaku ( if necessary, though he is a very useful weapon) to help fund it. And give people the chance to make their name. If not from within, then from outside.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• teamsaint
          • Nov 2010

Man U summer buying spree....Button....Bowen....Adams....Hojbjerz/Ward Price (sorry Teamsaint)....Mee....Dwight O'Neil....and my favourite Ashley Barnes....you beauty.... and Wan-Bissaka from Palace....

....please please don't buy Harry Mcguire....
          Hoj or JWP might be part of a positive mix. Hoj is still learning, JWP has enough assets to be useful.
          Actually, Lemina is probably the most talented of the three but the jury is out on him. If it was me, I might look at Bednarek for the long term, he is so composed, and Valery must have a long queue of admirers already. He would be a great fit for United I think, probably the best fit of those five. But he needs another season learning in the PL.
          Or Europa League....

But anyway, no thanks, we’re happy team building. But might take a good price for Lemina I suspect.......
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
            • Nov 2010

,,,,ain't Barnesy a bit of a Ricky Lambert type....love em....stealth and crash bang wallop....

....right now I am watching and throwing stones [to splash not hit] the bevvey of Herons trying to take the duckings on our stretch of beck....must be a bit like that for the smaller clubs waiting for the transfer on slaught........they can have the Frogs, there are plenty [Herons i mean not EU]
            bong ching

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

....yes, Jan Bednarek quietly get on with it eh....only 23 too ....I'll write a note to Ole....
              bong ching

Comment

• teamsaint
                • Nov 2010

,,,,ain't Barnesy a bit of a Ricky Lambert type....love em....stealth and crash bang wallop....

....right now I am watching and throwing stones [to splash not hit] the bevvey of Herons trying to take the duckings on our stretch of beck....must be a bit like that for the smaller clubs waiting for the transfer on slaught........they can have the Frogs, there are plenty [Herons i mean not EU]
                We have apparently 39 pros when our loanees return, so need to shift 14 ( or 10 depending on who you believe) until we have spare spaces in our 25man PL squad.

So a bit like the frogs ........

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

And tonight, we have blue against blue......

What a pity PL clubs don’t have 3 or 4 different kits for such eventualities......

Comment

• antongould
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                    And tonight, we have blue against blue......

What a pity PL clubs don’t have 3 or 4 different kits for such eventualities......
                    Worst ever second strip ..... ???

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                      Worst ever second strip ..... ???
                      Oh , I think we could all probably agree that anybody thst chose salmon pink as their second strip colour would have that sewn up.

Had it ever happened though ?

Anyway, a wonder goal from a very special player to win it tonight. There didn't really even seem to be a gap to get the ball through.

Liverpool just seem to need one break more than they are going to get. Unless.....

( awful miss from Iheanacho.)

Comment

• Alison
                        • Nov 2010

Yes shocker Iheanacho.

Comment

• Edgy 2
                          • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                          Yes shocker Iheanacho.
                          “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• Edgy 2
                            • Jan 2019

Could be worse

“Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                              • Nov 2010

....Those Florence FC fixtures must be a bit of a haul all the way to Tuscany....
                              bong ching

Comment

• LezLee
                                • Apr 2019

....Those Florence FC fixtures must be a bit of a haul all the way to Tuscany....
                                In a 'Roundabout' way?

Comment

Working...
                                X