• cloughie
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
    Latest

Play off 2nd leg

Exeter City 3 Lincoln City 1 Through to the final 3-1 on aggregate

Play off 1st leg

Livingston 2 Partick Thistle 1 Took the lead,2nd leg on Sunday
    Great that Exeter are through to Wembley!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
      Great that Exeter are through to Wembley!
      Win win for the Forum too

Notts County 1 Coventry City 4 Through 5-2 on aggregate,another all Forum final

Comment

• zola
        • May 2011

Win win for the Forum too

Notts County 1 Coventry City 4 Through 5-2 on aggregate,another all Forum final
        The way the footballing gods sided with Coventry on the big decisions over both legs, I don't think Exeter need bother to turn up !

Comment

• cloughie
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by zola View Post
          The way the footballing gods sided with Coventry on the big decisions over both legs, I don't think Exeter need bother to turn up !
          Hopefully on the day the Gods will shine on the Grecians!

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
            • Nov 2010

Has the Forum been unavailable for a time ? struggling to log in last night and this morning

FA Cup final

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0 Forum derby shocker of a game (FA Trophy final on tv now is much better),penalty winner,another trophy for our cabinet

Play off 2nd leg

Partick Thistle 0 Livingston 1 Jags lost 3-1 on aggregate and are relegated

Comment

• cloughie
              • Dec 2011

Has the Forum been unavailable for a time ? struggling to log in last night and this morning

FA Cup final

Chelsea 1 Manchester United 0 Forum derby shocker of a game (FA Trophy final on tv now is much better),penalty winner,another trophy for our cabinet

Play off 2nd leg

See ‘Should all radio work...’ #58, edge, some but not all of us seem to had problems. By the way I loved your pike cartoon joke! Thanks again also for another season’s soccer journalism!

Comment

• johncorrigan
                • Nov 2010

Brilliant, Rob...I thought it was just me and my scabby laptop!

Play off 2nd leg

Livingston have a really good team mentality and they've carried it right through this latter part of the season, and it was only that the Buddies kept going that kept us ahead of them. Sorry to see the Maryhill Magyars go down but they've been courting it all season.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                  • Nov 2010

See ‘Should all radio work...’ #58, edge, some but not all of us seem to had problems. By the way I loved your pike cartoon joke! Thanks again also for another season’s soccer journalism!
                  Thanks cloughmeister,all working fine now.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                    Brilliant, Rob...I thought it was just me and my scabby laptop!

Livingston have a really good team mentality and they've carried it right through this latter part of the season, and it was only that the Buddies kept going that kept us ahead of them. Sorry to see the Maryhill Magyars go down but they've been courting it all season.

Comment

• EnemyoftheStoat
                      • Nov 2010

Hopefully on the day the Gods will shine on the Grecians!

Comment

• Lat-Literal
                        • Aug 2015

So all the chatter about Arteta turns out to have been wrong.

It's Emery.....and the Wenger haters are as ecstatic as they are erudite:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                          • Nov 2010

Jack Ross says he is taking charge of an "incredible football club" after being confirmed as Sunderland's new manager.

Weard choice, in my opinion, of course!!!! Good luck to Jack, but Buddies everywhere will miss him sorely!

Comment

• Alison
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post

Jack Ross says he is taking charge of an "incredible football club" after being confirmed as Sunderland's new manager.

Weard choice, in my opinion, of course!!!! Good luck to Jack, but Buddies everywhere will miss him sorely!
                            Feel quite sad and wearied by the news John. Fingers firmly crossed for the right appointment. I know you’ve had a few duff’uns in your time.

Comment

• Stanfordian
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Lat-Literal View Post
                              So all the chatter about Arteta turns out to have been wrong.

It's Emery.....and the Wenger haters are as ecstatic as they are erudite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNmz5lm9_Ts
                              So Emery gets one of the biggest jobs in football. I would not be surprised if Emery wins silverware for Arsenal and quite soon. I believe he has a winning mentality. Most of those Arsenal players need a kick up the a**e. However, no one is sure yet if he will have big clear out or not.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                                I know you’ve had a few duff’uns in your time.
                                We've had a few good'uns in my time, Alison...and a pile of duff'uns. Still it was expected after the season they had...5 times the wage he had in Paisley is being reported. C'est la footie!

Comment

Working...
                                X