Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

....I don't "Hate Nottingham Forest" nor have I ever...hope they and Steve Cooper get another year in PL....
    bong ching

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
      ....I don't "Hate Nottingham Forest" nor have I ever...hope they and Steve Cooper get another year in PL....
      I miss that song, I’m slightly ashamed to say
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
        • Nov 2010

....Very good news from BURY....and a very interesting last line to the article....https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65484165
        bong ching

Comment

• johncorrigan
          • Nov 2010

I suppose I shouldn't grumble, but I was finding myself less than concerned about the Buddies being beaten at Easter Road on Saturday. Somehow I feel that this is the pattern for the rest of the season as we become the whipping boys of the top six...still, there'll be no relegation for us this season. I feel like our players are already on the beach. Hearts next up on Saturday.

Comment

• antongould
            • Nov 2010

Toon 0 Gunners 2
            Stockport 1 Hangers 1

Still hopes of Europe …… and no more games against Stockport for a while ….

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

....yep reached that 46 played....
              bong ching

Comment

• johncorrigan
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                Stockport 1 Hangers 1

...and no more games against Stockport for a while ….
                Sorry to hear, anton. Still recall with delight the day you came up...memorable radio!

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Toon 0 Gunners 2
                  Stockport 1 Hangers 1

Still hopes of Europe …… and no more games against Stockport for a while ….
                  As one door closes, another one slams in your face. Sorry about the final demise for Hangers, AG, a sad day seeing both you and Rochdale going down.

Saints even more all- but - down, after the usual defensive chaos in Nottingham tonight.

We have got worse and worse, and really look and absolute and complete mess.
                  Around two months to put together a proper team looks a very tall order. We have had a decent 11 year run in the PL, but are going down looking like a rabble. Not a good starting point.
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• teamsaint
                    • Nov 2010

Something like three points from eleven games. A truly dreadful effort to avoid the drop, from a squad that should at least have made a fight of it. A lot needs to change , and very quickly.

Sorry to see the Owls result, a real shocker. Tough league to get out of.

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                      Something like three points from eleven games. A truly dreadful effort to avoid the drop, from a squad that should at least have made a fight of it. A lot needs to change , and very quickly.

Sorry to see the Owls result, a real shocker. Tough league to get out of.
                      Gutted for you Saints ……. maybe go for Rafa ?????

Comment

• antongould
                        • Nov 2010

Big Sam 2 Toon Penalties 2

I feel we are fading …..

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

Gutted for you Saints ……. maybe go for Rafa ?????
                          Thanks AG. We need somebody experienced, who is prepared to make big and possibly unpopular decisions.
                          The current ownership have a very poor record in making the big calls.
                          Rafa? Yes please, yes please……

Comment

• antongould
                            • Nov 2010

Thanks AG. We need somebody experienced, who is prepared to make big and possibly unpopular decisions.

He got the Toon back in style …..

Comment

• johncorrigan
                              • Nov 2010

Yeah, ts. Although the demise of the southern Saints had become increasingly inevitable, I was very disappointed for you at the rather tame way the team seemed to accept their fate. Hope you can bounce back quick. And hope you're not joined by Alison's Foxes, though things continue looking dodgy for them too.
                              Buddies managed a draw against the Jam Tarts yesterday that felt like a defeat. Two-nil up, Hearts managed a lifeline, then got a man sent off but still managed a Fergie time penalty to rescue a point. Very disappointing - fortunately dreams of Europe are now firmly at an end.

Comment

• gurnemanz
                                • Nov 2010

Commiserations, TS. I'm sorry to see Saints go. Our daughter was at Palace's Bournemouth game yesterday and commented on how shockingly poor your neighbours were and how any team below them must be perplexed as to how they seem to have managed to stay up.

Comment

Working...
                                X