X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
    Palace remove the ageing Roy Hodgson to employ Patrick Vieira, then sack Vieira to re-employ the slightly more ageing Hodgson. Many fans are baffled and I think I would have stuck with PV but the septuagenarian Croydonian has Eagles in his blood and seems up for the challenge. It will be interesting to see whether the appointment is folly or genius.
    ....i hope not folly....pv had good stat's until that run of losses to higher league teams....madness in my opinion and pv i think has actually proved himself and will get the next appointment that comes free in the prem'....or in fact any country he fancies....i consider him a hot property [not of course that i speak in such a colloquiable manner lol]
    bong ching

Comment

• antongould
      • Nov 2010

Hangers 1 Orient Express 1

Still fighting

Comment

• johncorrigan
        • Nov 2010

Nice point against the leaders, anton.

Comment

• johncorrigan
          • Nov 2010

Memorable night for the National Team as goal machine, Scott McTominay scored a double for the second game in a row to give us a 2-0 against the Spanish. Six points from two home games - big trials ahead, but a great start to the campaign for Stevie Clarke's team.

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
            Memorable night for the National Team as goal machine, Scott McTominay scored a double for the second game in a row to give us a 2-0 against the Spanish. Six points from two home games - big trials ahead, but a great start to the campaign for Stevie Clarke's team.
            Fantastic.

Enjoy the glow JC, the good times have been slow to return .
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

bong ching

Comment

• antongould
                • Nov 2010

Excellent jc

Comment

• johncorrigan
                  • Nov 2010

First time we beat the Spaniards since 1984 Next up Haaland & Co again.

Comment

• antongould
                    • Nov 2010

Hangers 2 Swindon 1

Tremendous battling performance

Comment

• Alison
                      • Nov 2010

Palace 2 Leicester City 1

Another Foxes shocker, outplayed in first half and couldn’t hold on to a lead. Or see out the draw.

Comment

• gurnemanz
                        • Nov 2010

Big win for Palace a) to stop the rot b) the manner of it in terms of possession and shots on target. Roy the magician. Brendan Rogers seemed to think Foxes were unlucky to lose. I wasn't there alas but on the evidence of MotD just watched he is deluded in that view.

Comment

• teamsaint
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
                          Big win for Palace a) to stop the rot b) the manner of it in terms of possession and shots on target. Roy the magician. Brendan Rogers seemed to think Foxes were unlucky to lose. I wasn't there alas but on the evidence of MotD just watched he is deluded in that view.
                          Yes indeed, a big win for Palace, that ought to see you on your way to safety.
                          Big game in Stratford today…..
                          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                            Palace 2 Leicester City 1

Another Foxes shocker, outplayed in first half and couldn’t hold on to a lead. Or see out the draw.
                            Maybe the Foxes should have swapped Brendan for Roy, Alison!
                            Delighted to see the Hangers come back from the depths as the 2nd half progressed. Buddies were already coasting by that time. Straightforward 3-0 win over Livi sends us to 5th. Three games to the split - hopefully Buddies can hold on to their top-six place, but still have to play Hearts and Rangers, so it's pretty tight in there.
                            Getting a wee bit worried about the Owls, cloughie. It's getting a bit squeaky up there!

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                              • Nov 2010

....Gas have to play Owls - Pilgrims - Posh - Bolton with nine games to go. Gas will have a say in the run in....either that or be gagged as normal....

....dem dem dem dem dem dem (is it a shark....no it's a Tractor Boy)
                              bong ching

Comment

• antongould
                                • Nov 2010

There he was gone ..:.:.

Comment

Working...
                                X