X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighthobstruction
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
    YO! OMG - didn't see that one coming and neither did WBA - deo gratias.
    Boooooooooooooooooo....WBA must be sick to death of being/feeling gutted....using all 11 players against them is cheating
    bong ching

Comment

• johncorrigan
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
      .using all 11 players against them is cheating
      Looking forward to seeing the highlights later.

Comment

• Edgy 2
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
        Great stuff, Rob. Still scoring the goals - hope that continues till the end of the season. Still fourth?
        Third, it's the new fourth
        The play off positions are full of football league teams, no easy games there
        “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• DracoM
          Host
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
          Boooooooooooooooooo....WBA must be sick to death of being/feeling gutted....using all 11 players against them is cheating
          Seriously, great sympathy. Late goal like that guts.

Comment

• johncorrigan
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
            Third, it's the new fourth
            The play off positions are full of football league teams, no easy games there
            No easy games for them either, Rob. I assume Stockport are fighting with the 'pool to hold it together for the third slot that gives a game less to play; but you might end up playing them in the semi anyway. But hard to see you both getting to the final unless Torquay falter badly. Exciting!

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

A game lost in the second half, to a really soft goal, and a pretty gutless response.
              Pretty much the story of our season.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• gurnemanz
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                A game lost in the second half, to a really soft goal, and a pretty gutless response.
                Pretty much the story of our season.
                Still a few postion 12-17 issues to be decided. Watch out for predatory South Coast Seagulls

Comment

• teamsaint
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by gurnemanz View Post
                  Still a few postion 12-17 issues to be decided. Watch out for predatory South Coast Seagulls
                  Yep, sorry to suggest this, but I think they may really step up next season. Potter is doing a good job there.

Both Palace and Saints have work to do this summer. I’m not terribly optimistic for us to be honest. For the Eagles, a wise management decision is needed.
                  I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• cloughie
                    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                    Yep, sorry to suggest this, but I think they may really step up next season. Potter is doing a good job there.

Both Palace and Saints have work to do this summer. I’m not terribly optimistic for us to be honest. For the Eagles, a wise management decision is needed.
                    Potter of course may go to Spurs and I wondered if Palace will be eyeing up Ismael who has done a fantastic job at Barnsley!

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                      Potter of course may go to Spurs and I wondered if Palace will be eyeing up Ismael who has done a fantastic job at Barnsley!
                      My spies in the north tell me that Barnsley are playing a straightforward Yorkshire style, shall we call it ? Though they have done really well of course. I enjoyed my one trip to Oakwell I'll be watching the second leg hopefully to see if my sources are correct !
                      Whether such a style would be right for Palace I think only Gurney can say.......

I didn't know that Spuds were eyeing up Potto. He's an ex Saints of course, so that will help his cause if he wants the job. It's a well trodden route......

Comment

• gurnemanz
                        • Nov 2010

Lampard was odds-on as new Eagles supremo but Steve Cooper of Swansea, about whom I know little, has now become betting favourite.

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2011

You got rumours, we got....

Chelsea make contact with Bayern Munich about Robert Lewandowski while Frank Lampard is lined up as Crystal Palace boss, plus more.

Lewandowski to ...Chelsea..? Please God No.....

Ever see this one?
                          ► Subscribe now: http://redirect.bundesliga.com/_bwxGOne year ago, the unthinkable happened, as Robert Lewandowski tore up the record books with five goals i...

Comment

• LMcD
                            • Sep 2017

Ipswich Town are rumoured to be in negotiation with Ray Crawford's granddaughter's gardener's nephew's new-born baby. More details as we get them.

Comment

• Alison
                              • Nov 2010

Great Cup Final win for the Foxes. Thanks to those who thought of me :-) On balance something to cherish more than finishing fourth in the league.

It’s just that you feel summer recruitment would be more exciting with CL qualification and attendant cash.

Comment

• antongould
                                • Nov 2010

Toon 1 Blades 0

Not a lot you can say ........

Comment

Working...
                                X