Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
    Oh...my...God......
    Wonderful!

Comment

• Edgy 2
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by antongould View Post
      Aldershot 1 Hangers 3

Professor Rob will explain what it all means ........
      It means that you are above us and we are back in our usual 4th place.
      For you and I my friend the title race is over, Hartlepool and Stockport need to make sure of 2nd and 3rd place finishes and perhaps meet in the final........in Bristol ||||
      We have the small matter of Torquay at home tomorrow.

Well done Alison's Foxes, made up for you chuck
      “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

A restorative outcome at Wemberlee, after a bad year.

Despite the possession stats, a deserved victory , with a goal fit to win any match. The Foxes had a couple of little breaks, but you always need one or two.
        Well done Leicester, enjoy the celebrations Alison. Getting to be a nice habit for you.

Oh, we beat Fulham, but bigger battles ahead rebuilding the squad on a non - existent budget I suspect.Good to see Tella finally get off the mark. He has been threatening to , and he may turn out to be very handy. Ralph has faith in him.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
          • Nov 2010

....wonderful....just wonderful....enjoyable match too....

....once again so called top manager like Pep in semi Finals get selection/tactics very wrong.... just too defensive and paranoid....how could they leave Chilwell out, and keep Werner on so long etc etc....
          bong ching

Comment

• antongould
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
            ....wonderful....just wonderful....enjoyable match too....

....once again so called top manager like Pep in semi Finals get selection/tactics very wrong.... just too defensive and paranoid....how could they leave Chilwell out, and keep Werner on so long etc etc....
            Wonderful, wonderful indeed ..... many congratulations Alison ....

Comment

• cloughie
              • Dec 2011

Well done Alison, the Forum’s Foxy Lady!

Comment

• johncorrigan
                • Nov 2010

Buddies finish top of the bottom half, a small bit of consolation for Big Jim after a nearly season. Score-free finish today v the Arabs took us past Motherwell..'whaur's the beach' I hear them cry.

Terrible scenes in Glasgow yesterday as Rangers' fans 'celebrated' their undefeated season - Nicola's ragin' at them. I've been disappointed with Steven Gerrard this season - I thought he might have challenged the victim myth that has pervaded Ibrox this last few years, but he seems to have been glad to go along with it. He is held in such high regard by the 'Loyal Bears' () that a few words from him could have averted a lot of the problems that were somewhat inevitable, but he has appeared loathe to intervene. Rangers still refuse to talk to the BBC believing that they were behind them going down to the fourth tier of Scottish football ten years ago...but they'll never let it go, I suppose. Stevie's got champions League next season - he'll be hoping the fans remain excluded from the games for a while yet, I reckon.
                Five police officers were injured and 28 people arrested as trouble flared in Glasgow city centre.

Comment

• cloughie
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                  Buddies finish top of the bottom half, a small bit of consolation for Big Jim after a nearly season. Score-free finish today v the Arabs took us past Motherwell..'whaur's the beach' I hear them cry.

Terrible scenes in Glasgow yesterday as Rangers' fans 'celebrated' their undefeated season - Nicola's ragin' at them. I've been disappointed with Steven Gerrard this season - I thought he might have challenged the victim myth that has pervaded Ibrox this last few years, but he seems to have been glad to go along with it. He is held in such high regard by the 'Loyal Bears' () that a few words from him could have averted a lot of the problems that were somewhat inevitable, but he has appeared loathe to intervene. Rangers still refuse to talk to the BBC believing that they were behind them going down to the fourth tier of Scottish football ten years ago...but they'll never let it go, I suppose. Stevie's got champions League next season - he'll be hoping the fans remain excluded from the games for a while yet, I reckon.
                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-west-57133503
                  jc - I reckon that looking over the past few seasons you should be very happy with that final position and the relative cup success you have had. A good basis for next season? Should be.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                    • Nov 2010

....well done Harrogate for negotiating first year in Div2....
                    bong ching

Comment

• LMcD
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                      Well done Alison, the Forum’s Foxy Lady!
                      Very nice to see a new name on the trophy!

Comment

• gurnemanz
                        • Nov 2010

Palace looking carefree and positive in lively second half comeback win v A Villa. Can't really see them getting much v Liverpool last day but there's history ....

Comment

• Edgy 2
                          • Jan 2019

Stockport County 2 Torquay United 2 Good game this, excellent showcase for the standard of football at this level
                          The point does mean that securing a prime play off spot is in our own hands
                          “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• johncorrigan
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                            Stockport County 2 Torquay United 2 Good game this, excellent showcase for the standard of football at this level
                            The point does mean that securing a prime play off spot is in our own hands
                            Great stuff, Rob. Still scoring the goals - hope that continues till the end of the season. Still fourth?

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2011

SHEER HEART ATTACK!!!

Oh Dracom (and every fan in the whole world), did you ever see anything quite like THAT??!!
                              What a story!!
                              25 Shots, 5 on target, one goal, until....

The 26th shot, The Goal, the significance, the time and the goalkeeper scoring it!!!

How often Alisson saves us, not usually in the 94th minute as a striker!!

Only one thing left to say isn't there?

​Football, Bloody Hell!!!!
                              Last edited by jayne lee wilson; 16-05-21, 18:42.

Comment

• DracoM
                                Host
                                • Mar 2007

YO! OMG - didn't see that one coming and neither did WBA - deo gratias.

Comment

Working...
                                X