X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Edgy 2
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    Am I allowed to express my great pleasure?
    If you must
    “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
      ....well what a great new team I have chosen 0-4....fab game....besides all obvious +'s how about Jack Cork....yet another player who promised much yet dogged with injury....
      Corky was great for us. I went to the game at Peterborough at the end of our Championship promotion season, and he must have had the most touches in one match of any player I have ever seen.

Sad to see Rovers relegated. They are my preferred team in Bristol. Trips to Eastville were always fun, though maybe less so if you were a long suffering local. There really is nothing to compare with the Tote End.......
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• johncorrigan
        • Nov 2010

Can I express my great pleasure that this evening the Perth Saints knocked out the mighty Rangers, who are still pissed off that they didn't get a super-league invite. Any of the teams still in the hat must feel they have a real chance...let's hope the Buddies can sneak into the semis tomorrow evening.

Comment

• cloughie
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
          Can I express my great pleasure that this evening the Perth Saints knocked out the mighty Rangers, who are still pissed off that they didn't get a super-league invite. Any of the teams still in the hat must feel they have a real chance...let's hope the Buddies can sneak into the semis tomorrow evening.
          :

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Good luck JC.
            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• eighthobstruction
              • Nov 2010

good luck
              bong ching

Comment

• LMcD
                • Sep 2017

During a recent holiday in Scotland we were joined on the coach one morning by a local guide who showed us the delights of the fine city of Perth and its environs. As we passed the football stadium, he announced 'there on your right is the home of St Johnstone - or, as we know them, St Johnstone nil'.
                Congratulations on yesterday's fine win, by the way!

Comment

• EnemyoftheStoat
                  • Nov 2010

Seconded. And with Dundee Utd ("going forward like a sack of kittens", quoth the commentator) turning over Aberdeen, who frankly played like a sack of spanners, the semi-final line-up is looking quite fun.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EnemyoftheStoat View Post
                    Seconded. And with Dundee Utd ("going forward like a sack of kittens", quoth the commentator) turning over Aberdeen, who frankly played like a sack of spanners, the semi-final line-up is looking quite fun.
                    After his performance yesterday evening, stoat, Zander Clark should be given 'Freedom of the Fair City' - even the classic goalie coming up for the corner in the last minute...instead of the usual opposition breaking away and scoring in an empty net, Zander managed to get his extensive boufant to the ba' in the box, as you will see here along with his other heroics.
                    Zander Clark is St Johnstone's hero as he saves two spot-kicks as the Perth side knock Rangers out of the Scottish Cup on penalties at Ibrox.

Comment

• Eine Alpensinfonie
                      Host
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                      If you must
                      How many other people you you know who support both Manchester City and Fort William?

Comment

• johncorrigan
                        • Nov 2010

Late drama at Rugby Park as the Buddies get a late penalty winner...going to penalties.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                          • Nov 2010

Late drama at Rugby Park as the Buddies get a late penalty winner...going to penalties.
                          5/5 from the spot...yippee! All Saints semi!

Comment

• antongould
                            • Nov 2010

5/5 from the spot...yippee! All Saints semi!
                            Excellent indeed jc very well done ...

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

The Buddies got out of Jail there, but that is cup football, and they certainly had their penalty shooting boots on with some exemplary spot kicks. A rollicking good cup tie in a sadly deserted stadium.

Hopefully some actual fans can be at the semis and final.

Comment

• johncorrigan
                                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                                The Buddies got out of Jail there, but that is cup football, and they certainly had their penalty shooting boots on with some exemplary spot kicks. A rollicking good cup tie in a sadly deserted stadium.

Hopefully some actual fans can be at the semis and final.
                                ts, Rugby Park, 'The Home of Pies' has a surface that must be the left over of their pastry - what an awful surface. Yep, got out of jail, though I thought Killie's pen in ET was a bit dodgy. Saints have won a few penalty shoot-outs this season...and by the way, Rugby Park does do brilliant pies!

Comment

Working...
                                X