X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    Well ts I don’t if you are religious but your team lived up to ‘All Saints Day’
    More of a “ Halloween Horror” after the break, Cloughers. TBF We never looked like chucking it away,as the third was well beyond the allotted stoppage time, and 3 points any way they come are great.
    Fingers crossed that Ings is ok.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
      Banned
      • Jul 2011

Yeees! Go you Magpies...!

But Everton's lack of squad depth was mercilessly exposed today...

All the results went our way this week.... we're where we want to be, where we need to be! Gonna be one helluva ride though (just look at the goal difference for the top three....), and another big challenge on Tuesday...

Comment

• cloughie
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
        More of a “ Halloween Horror” after the break, Cloughers. TBF We never looked like chucking it away,as the third was well beyond the allotted stoppage time, and 3 points any way they come are great.
        Fingers crossed that Ings is ok.
        You don’t understand the meaning of Halloween Horrors, ts - and next at S6 is Bournemouth!

Comment

• teamsaint
          • Nov 2010

You don’t understand the meaning of Halloween Horrors, ts - and next at S6 is Bournemouth!
          Thats a shocking run of form you are on

Bompey will be a pretty tough test .
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• antongould
            • Nov 2010

Toon 2 Toffees 1 good stuff

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
              Toon 2 Toffees 1 good stuff
              Forum derby next week, AG.

Your lot will be gunning for our CL spot

A rerun of the last Saints game I saw. Hopefully not a re run of the way that one went....Saints dominant until silly sending off, held on well until catastrophic defensive error let in the Geordies for a late winner.

Comment

• antongould
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                Forum derby next week, AG.

Your lot will be gunning for our CL spot

A rerun of the last Saints game I saw. Hopefully not a re run of the way that one went....Saints dominant until silly sending off, held on well until catastrophic defensive error let in the Geordies for a late winner.
                Depends which Toon shows up ts ..... but very pleased for you and your manager who I like .....

Comment

• cloughie
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                  Depends which Toon shows up ts ..... but very pleased for you and your manager who I like .....
                  I used to like yours ‘til he deserted! I see that thanks to the match time and experience we gave him, Jacob Murphy is in your starting 11! Could do with him now!

Comment

• Edgy 2
                    • Jan 2019

This is great news Lancashire Lass (do you still look in on here I wonder ? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54779977

Even greater news,we are still in the cup https://www.stockportcounty.com/ches...o-be-replayed/
                    “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• teamsaint
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                      This is great news Lancashire Lass (do you still look in on here I wonder ? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54779977

Even greater news,we are still in the cup https://www.stockportcounty.com/ches...o-be-replayed/
                      Excellent news all round. Good update ER. ( looks a bit different to the old Plough Lane. I think we drew 2-2 on my one trip there. )

Mowbray v Warnock tonight. Now that is proper old fashioned football........

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2011

We thought Jota was a judicious purchase but now...... goodness me.....wow factor x 2 now added.....strikes of the highest quality....seek them out on YT later....

Careful though, Atalanta can only improve....

BTW well done Foxes last night.... relaxed a little too much early 2ndhalf but had enough in reserve against a slightly naive Leeds... very well organised, very sharp....love to see Reds old boy Brendan doing well...great affection for him here. And Jamie Vardy is still only 33!

Thank God for the beautiful game these long, wet, dark, locked-down nights....
                        Last edited by jayne lee wilson; 03-11-20, 22:06.

Comment

• DracoM
                          Host
                          • Mar 2007

Reds 5-0 v Atalanta.

Comment

• Edgy 2
                            • Jan 2019

Check out Barella's outrageous backheel assist for Inter's 1st goal on the highlights show
                            Last edited by Edgy 2; 03-11-20, 23:35.
                            “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• cloughie
                              • Dec 2011

Three points at home tonight - I settle for that as the new normal! I’d forgotten what points were - just need 1 more to shift the deficit!

Comment

• johncorrigan
                                • Nov 2010

Three points at home tonight - I settle for that as the new normal! I’d forgotten what points were - just need 1 more to shift the deficit!
                                Delighted, cloughie...hope we can follow suit at the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X