Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cloughie
    • Dec 2011

Well the enthusiasm for the Europa is overwhelming - I’ve no real like for Arsenal and even less for Chelsea but it is good to see there will be another all English European final, even if the four teams involved would be hard pressed to put 11 starting players for England from the 44 that will line up in Madrid and Baku!

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
      Banned
      • Jul 2011

Can hardly bear to watch....
      Mané - carbon copy of Wijnaldum (no.2) agains Barca......

I don't know where to put myself.... in the garden, D Matthews 9th playing....

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
        Banned
        • Jul 2011

Watching Liverpool on TV and with a live internet feed for City isn't good for the heart....

Comment

• teamsaint
          • Nov 2010

Decided against paying £42 for todays game. Hopefully the last two results will harden the board’s resolve to deal with the lack of quality at the back and up front.

Bad luck to Liverpool. Todays results must seem a little less disapoiinting after Tuesday night, and a great season is still possible. They have made it a classic title race, and done in all the right ways.

Lots of things you could point to that were the difference, but Aguero probably was the one player that Liverpool
          Can’t quite match. But if they keep improving, their day will come in the PL. i’m sure Klopp would have taken 97 points at the start of the season, so he can be satisfied with their efforts and performance.

I wonder who would be the one player their fans would love to buy this summer?
          I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Padraig
            • Feb 2013

Here's a little bit of Man City history.

John "Jobby" Crossan was given a lifetime ban after a split between him and his club, Derry City.

Comment

• Edgy 2
              • Jan 2019

I missed all the big league stuff today,I was watching my team's victory parade for winning a little league
              “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• antongould
                • Nov 2010

Good choice edge .....

Fulham 0 Toon 4

Will he won’t he ..... ???? he’ll probably be gone, thanks to House of Fraser and Debenhams ......

Comment

• johncorrigan
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                  I missed all the big league stuff today,I was watching my team's victory parade for winning a little league
                  Wonderful...bet it was a grand day out, edge! Hope for more for you next season.

We've got a huge game tonight - only a win will do v Hamilton. Saints need two wins in the last two games and hope that Hamilton fail to win their last two, the first against us tonight. So a slim chance; or we have to endure a home and away play-off against either Inverness Cally or Dundee Utd to decide if we stay in premier...anyway, it starts tonight. It's not easy being us! Come on Buddies!

Comment

• DracoM
                    Host
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                    Good choice edge .....

Fulham 0 Toon 4

Will he won’t he ..... ???? he’ll probably be gone, thanks to House of Fraser and Debenhams ......
                    Rondon future may be key to whether he stays or goes?

Comment

• antongould
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
                      Could well be Draco ....... he has been a revelation this season and wants to stay but he is no spring chicken

Comment

• teamsaint
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
                        Wonderful...bet it was a grand day out, edge! Hope for more for you next season.

We've got a huge game tonight - only a win will do v Hamilton. Saints need two wins in the last two games and hope that Hamilton fail to win their last two, the first against us tonight. So a slim chance; or we have to endure a home and away play-off against either Inverness Cally or Dundee Utd to decide if we stay in premier...anyway, it starts tonight. It's not easy being us! Come on Buddies!
                        Fingers crossed for tonight JC.Hamilton's last fixture isn't the worst they could have though.

I thought ER would have posted photos of the parade..........
                        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• antongould
                          • Nov 2010

Wishing you a very good result tonight JC .....

Comment

• johncorrigan
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post

I thought ER would have posted photos of the parade..........
                            Me too, sainty! Wonder if there was drink taken?

We'll take a win tonight hopefully and see what the footie Gods deliver come Saturday!
                            Last edited by johncorrigan; 13-05-19, 17:59.

Comment

• cloughie
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by DracoM View Post
                              ...and that depends on the Boing Boing factor in the playoffs!

Comment

• cloughie
                                • Dec 2011

Me too, sainty! Wonder if there was drink taken?

We'll take a win tonight hopefully and see what the footie Gods deliver come Saturday!
                                Hopefully you’ll not do a Cardiff or Plymouth!

Comment

Working...
                                X