Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stanfordian
    • Dec 2010

My team Man Utd are totally useless. Insufficient effort from what appear to be emotionally immature players.

I said the other day that after Utd had benefitted greatly from a post José Mourinho bounce the manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær was chosen on sentiment rather than proven ability. What a mess the club has got itself in, once again!

Comment

• antongould
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Stanfordian View Post
      My team Man Utd are totally useless.
      But you have another Saviour Stan ......

Comment

• Stanfordian
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
        But you have another Saviour Stan ......
        "Saviour". It's certainly not Ole Gunnar Solskjær! Useless and clue-less! No work ethic either, which is unforgivable.

Sorry Liverpool, on Wednesday evening, unless a miracle happens, Utd will be virtually handing the Premier League trophy to Man City.

I'm having to go off and have a lie-down.
        Last edited by Stanfordian; 21-04-19, 14:32.

Comment

• antongould
          • Nov 2010

"Saviour". It's certainly not Ole Gunnar Solskjær! Useless and clue-less! No work ethic either, which is unforgivable.

Sorry Liverpool, on Wednesday evening, unless a miracle happens, Utd will be virtually handing the Premier League trophy to Man City.

Enjoy Stan .....

Comment

• jayne lee wilson
            Banned
            • Jul 2011

Who would United fans (or players) rather deny it to? City or Liverpool....?
            (I think I know what Gary Neville would say...not looking good...)

But there is that top-4 berth still to fight for...if Utd have any motivation left...

Comment

• teamsaint
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post

But there is that top-4 berth still to fight for...if Utd have any motivation left...
              The United fans I know certainly want to deny the Mersey Reds , above all. But professional pride must surely override that. I expect United to put up a stern fight on Weds, and City do have a slip in them. Plus United simply have to make the CL, if at all possible. It is so important to their business model.
              You can see the pressure has taken away much of the instinctive element of Liverpool's play in the last two months, but they are making a fine attempt at this, and may yet triumph, and deserve credit for finding ways to win so many games . I suspect their points tally would win the league in many years.

also.......Phew !! too close for comfort at our end of the table !
              Last edited by teamsaint; 21-04-19, 23:32.
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• cloughie
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post

I can't speak for Mancunians but the current situation at the top of the Championship asks the same question of Owls fans. Dislike of Leeds is greater than the Steel City rivalry so I would be prefer the Blades to go up automatically and Leeds to lose out in the playoffs. It is good to see the top flight go to the rail!

Comment

• Edgy 2
                  • Jan 2019

Been speaking to a couple of Manyoo mad friends today who are adamant they want their team to lose to citeh and hopefully deny Liverpool the title
                  “Music is the best means we have of digesting time." — Igor Stravinsky

Comment

• BBMmk2
                    Late Member
                    • Nov 2010

A draw for Seagulls yesterday.
                    Don’t cry for me
                    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Edgy 2
                      • Jan 2019

Just need Spennymoor to beat Chorley today to put the title race back in Stockport’s hands.
                      That’s assuming we win at home v Curzon Ashton,if not we probably don’t deserve to go up anyway.

Comment

• antongould
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Edgy 2 View Post
                        Just need Spennymoor to beat Chorley today to put the title race back in Stockport’s hands.
                        That’s assuming we win at home v Curzon Ashton,if not we probably don’t deserve to go up anyway.
                        Here’s hoping Rob ......

Comment

• Edgy 2
                          • Jan 2019

Blimey,couldn't have scripted that any better.

Stockport County 2 Curzon Ashton 0

Comfortable enough but all eyes on mobile phones checking the Spennymoor Chorley score.
                          Groans as Chorley were awarded a pen,cheers when the news came through that it had been missed.
                          The roof came off when Spenny scored the only goal on 90 mins.
                          So top of the league with bottom of the table Nuneaton away in our last game......surely we can't mess this up

Comment

• cloughie
                            • Dec 2011

Comfortable enough but all eyes on mobile phones checking the Spennymoor Chorley score.
                            Groans as Chorley were awarded a pen,cheers when the news came through that it had been missed.
                            So top of the league with bottom of the table Nuneaton away in our last game......surely we can't mess this up
                            Great results edge, all things crossed for your upward leap. Looks like down here Truro destined for the SLP.

Comment

• teamsaint
                              • Nov 2010

A propect of some long overdue success at last. Best of luck for the final game, ER.

Thought we might have heard from JC after the Buddies big win on satdee.
                              Last edited by teamsaint; 22-04-19, 22:31.
                              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Edgy 2
                                • Jan 2019

Thanks guys.

Sorry to see Truro relegated cloughie,they have been on a dreadful run lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X