X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johncorrigan
    • Nov 2010

The Wonderful Carlos Alberto passes on

So sad to see the passing of the captain of the wonderful 1970 Brazil team and the scorer of that goal. Rest in peace you great man.

Carlos Alberto talks through one of the greatest World Cup goals- against Italy in 1970. Please remember that this clip is about Carlos Alberto and the 1970 ...

...and here it is without interruption.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Genius, every time I look at it!
    Last edited by johncorrigan; 26-10-16, 00:10.
  • Beef Oven!
    Ex-member
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post
    So sad to see the passing of the captain of the wonderful 1970 Brazil team and the scorer of that goal. Rest in peace you great man.

Carlos Alberto talks through one of the greatest World Cup goals- against Italy in 1970. Please remember that this clip is about Carlos Alberto and the 1970 ...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

RIP - one of the greatest

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Part of what is quite possibly the greatest move in the whole of football history.

Always came over as a lovely man too.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• EdgeleyRob
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by johncorrigan View Post

RIP

That move is a work of art
        Last edited by EdgeleyRob; 25-10-16, 23:12.

Comment

• antongould
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by EdgeleyRob View Post
          RIP

That move is a work of art
          Indeed ER .....

Comment

Working...
          X