X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anastasius
    • Mar 2015

The Times - new website layout

I hate it. Yet another perfectly competent and useful (we'll stay neutral as to the content to stay apolitical!) website panders to the needs of those wretched smartphones and iPads. The 'Janet and John' School of website design. Designed by two-year olds for two-year olds.

All the text down the middle. Huge font size. Massive wasted white space all over the place. Paragraphs consisting of just one short sentence.

On the plus side, that's saved me some time in the morning (not to mention subs) as I'll never bother to read it.
    Fewer Smart things. More smart people.
  • Old Grumpy
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
    I hate it. Yet another perfectly competent and useful (we'll stay neutral as to the content to stay apolitical!) website panders to the needs of those wretched smartphones and iPads. The 'Janet and John' School of website design. Designed by two-year olds for two-year olds.

All the text down the middle. Huge font size. Massive wasted white space all over the place. Paragraphs consisting of just one short sentence.

On the plus side, that's saved me some time in the morning (not to mention subs) as I'll never bother to read it.
    No problem for me...

... I hate The Times

Comment

• Frances_iom
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
      I hope you get your subscription money back !

Comment

Working...
      X