• Nov 2010

Originally posted by Anastasius View Post
    yawn.......
    Well, go get some sleep, then...

Comment

• ahinton
      • Nov 2010

And yet more complete and utter rubbish from you.
      Oh, so you're still awake, then?

Odd that you seem to be the only member expressing such a view. Still, your prerogative, as I wrote previously. And don't forget that you're under no obligation to read it or indeed anythng else here.

Are you that insecure that you feel the need to post such gibberish in the vain attempt that someone will take you seriously?
      I am not asking you to take what I write at all and, as I stated, you don't have to read anything that you might prefer not to read. Please, however, express only your own views without implying a tacit assumption that the remainder of the membership here agrees therewith.

You raise 'pontification' to a whole new level.
      Er, no; I am not a Roman Catholic, nor do I have that much talent - but were that what I do and choose to do (which it isn't), that would be up to me. That said, styled as you are after no less than four pontiffs, you ought to be at least as capable as anyone of recognising pontification and perhaps more so than most.

I wonder if the present Pope's ever had his bank account hacked. Not.

Desist.
      Why? Do you believe that I might be breaking the law or something?

I'm not sure what your problem is, but I'm afraid that I am unable to help you solve it...

...yawn...
      Last edited by ahinton; 23-01-16, 08:00.

Comment

• Anastasius
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
        ....I am unable to help you solve it...

Easy. Stop pontificating. Stop shooting from the hip when you know Sweet F A about the matter in hand.
        Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

• ahinton
          • Nov 2010

Easy. Stop pontificating.
          Assuming that I were actually doing so (your assumption, of course), this would help me to solve it for you, would it? (I write thus specifically in response to what you apper to be writing about here - no more, no less); I'm sorry, but I still cannot see anything that would help me solve your problem.

Stop shooting from the hip
          I'm not actually shooting from anywhere.

when you know Sweet F A about the matter in hand.
          Your tetra-Pope-packed arrogance in implicitly claiming to have a better idea than I myself do of what I have experienced personally speaks eloquently for itself as perhaps nothing else might; long may it continue to do so as long as you choose to - er - pontificate thereabouts, but you would at the same time nevertheless do well to desist (your word) from putting forward such claims as though they bore so much as a shred of substance. Up to you, of course.

In the meantime, you might also do well to bear in mind the inherent logic of the fact that any electronic security facilities devised by man - however complex and sophisticated - are and will (almost by definition) always be potentially or actually susceptible in principle to hacking by man; why otherwise might you suppose that this has long since become such an industrial growth area or that so much elaborate work has been and continues to be done in attempts to try to ensure the defeat of those who seek to breach such security?...

...YAWN...
          Last edited by ahinton; 24-01-16, 19:46.

Comment

• MrGongGong
            • Nov 2010

Mr Hinton, I never had you down as one of those composers who were able to spot the mistakes in the formulae in Xenakis's Stochastic Music

We live and learn.

Comment

• ahinton
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
              Mr Hinton, I never had you down as one of those composers who were able to spot the mistakes in the formulae in Xenakis's Stochastic Music
              Well, that makes at least two of us, then!

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
              We live and learn.
              Some of us do, sometimes...

Comment

• Anastasius
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
                Well, that makes at least two of us, then!

Some of us do, sometimes...
                You could have fooled me.

I'll not bother to read your 1000 word response.
                Fewer Smart things. More smart people.

Comment

• ahinton
                  • Nov 2010

You could have fooled me.

I'll not bother to read your 1000 word response.
                  I had no particular intention to fool you but must admit nevertheless that it's very easy to do without even expending any effort.

Read it or not as you wish but, as it's a mere 18 words, I've no idea on what basis you surmise a 1,000 word one other than from what appears to substitute for an imagination on your part...

Comment

Working...
                  X