• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jayne lee wilson
    Banned
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
    I only use spotify free, which as you know has its limitations.
    The download function is really useful for days when I am working, so a three months free trial seems worth a go.

They are both the same price after the trial, so should be an interesting comparison.
    You could check out the Qobuz offers too, they offer a month's trial IIRC....

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by jayne lee wilson View Post
      You could check out the Qobuz offers too, they offer a month's trial IIRC....
      Yep, I did check that. One month trial , so thought I would give Apple a go first, though I would rather give my cash to Quboz long term.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• antongould
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by antongould View Post
        Having time in my glorious retirement for such things I contacted Apple Music and after a number of red herrings, including ENO, they pointed me, not unreasonably, at Chandos. They have just replied to say the decision rests with the Peter Moores Foundation who allow only sale not streaming of the Opera in English series .... ????

Have just started a months free trial - I presume I only get a month as I have had a three month and cancelled before - and lo and behold Reggie and the English Ring is there ......

Comment

Working...
        X