X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
    My understanding of quantum physics is very limited, ( no, really !!) but i haven't seen those suppositions refuted by anybody reputable....but no doubt they can or have been.

One of the things i worry about, (yes really !!!) is the knowledge, understanding and insights that we may have lost from earlier times in human history, to our detriment.
    Among many things I worry about is the number of plants being wiped out by logging etc in the equatorial forests that could yield medecines for thus far untreatable medical conditions. The sound of a chainsaw is not preferable to that of scissors on paper.

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
      Among many things I worry about is the number of plants being wiped out by logging etc in the equatorial forests that could yield medecines for thus far untreatable medical conditions.
      exactly. all part of the same concerns.

I'm not sure the activity of worrying, ( and I am guilty as stated) is much help though.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
      X