X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pabmusic
    • May 2011

The Bermuda Triangle of Plebgate

I posted a reply to the 'Toffs & Plebs' thread. I thought it was entirely innocuous, but as soon as I pressed 'submit', the thread disappeared. I didn't realise I was so influential.
  • Richard Tarleton

Still there, Pabs?

Comment

• teamsaint
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
      I posted a reply to the 'Toffs & Plebs' thread. I thought it was entirely innocuous, but as soon as I pressed 'submit', the thread disappeared. I didn't realise I was so influential.
      Well of course you are, even half way across the globe.

But your thoughts are safe in the dungeon, in any case...

Cross posted with RT.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Pabmusic
        • May 2011

Perfect timing, as ever...

Comment

• Flosshilde
          • Nov 2010

When I resurected the thread I was surprised that it wasn't already in the dungeon, but I think it was started before the dungeon was excavated by ff.

Comment

• french frank
            Administrator/Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
            When I resurected the thread I was surprised that it wasn't already in the dungeon, but I think it was started before the dungeon was excavated by ff.
            That is indeed the case. There was no dungeon and I did go back for a year to hunt for old threads to place there: this one was either older, or I missed. It seems to me to be both Politics and Current Affairs.

I'm off now for a two-day 'jolly' in London so over and out (quickly before I'm shouted down and have to defend myself!)
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
            X