• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick Armstrong
    Host
    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Anna View Post
    (Firstly, if Mr. Metrosexual aka Mr. Popularity is reading this ..... your inbox is overflowing and Miss Congeniality cannot reply!! )
    Originally posted by eighthobstruction View Post
    Ah that will explain why I cannot get in touch with TransglobalMetrosex
    Virtual Dynorod's given the thing a thorough sluicing...

Go for it. Relieve yourselves!

OT - very odd to read Bbm was looking at a wet day down the road in Sussex. Calm and bright here with occasional sunshine.
    "...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

• salymap
      Late member
      • Nov 2010

Ah that will explain why I cannot get in touch with TransglobalMetrosex

....Salymap?????....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPIYXpxjL1w

Grrr, Ilook young enough to be her daughter 8th. MIND HOW YOU GO

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by salymap View Post
        Go get 'im, tigerrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
          Host
          • Nov 2010

Comment

• BBMmk2
            Late Member
            • Nov 2010

I stand corrected! I thought it were raining! looked quite dull but sun doing it's best!
            Originally posted by Caliban View Post
            Virtual Dynorod's given the thing a thorough sluicing...

Go for it. Relieve yourselves!

OT - very odd to read Bbm was looking at a wet day down the road in Sussex. Calm and bright here with occasional sunshine.
            I stand corrected! It looked quite dull, and looked as though it were raining. The sun doing it's best to come out!
            Don’t cry for me
            I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
              Host
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
              I stand corrected!
              How are you getting on with those surgical insoles?

Comment

• eighthobstruction
                • Nov 2010

Sorry Salymap....you know me....always close to acceptable/unacceptable/stupid....(gets the blood flowing though)....
                bong ching

Comment

• amateur51

took me a moment

Comment

• BBMmk2
                    Late Member
                    • Nov 2010

Haha!
                    Don’t cry for me
                    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

• Nick Armstrong
                      Host
                      • Nov 2010

Sorry Salymap....you know me....always close to acceptable/unacceptable/stupid....(gets the blood flowing though)....
                      Don't stop 8th - saly's magnificent with her dander up !

Comment

• Anna

That's why I like 8ob so much, he slides and veers so much to the edge I keenly anticipate when he'll topple off and go into total free-fall stream of consciousness....

Anyway, this has stunned me rather. Talking to family member Oop North, she announces they are to get a cat. Oh, there's lovely says I but aren't you allergic? Yes and no, she says, to ordinary cats yes but we've all had an allergy test and we are getting a hypoallergenic cat. Puzzlement this end. Turns out they are going to get a Siberian Forest Cat, which has the right kind of under-fur and allergic reactions to felines only come from their saliva as they groom. Further puzzlement this end and wondering if Russian cats don't keep themselves clean, then I again, say, Oh well, that's nice. Expensive are they? Yes, she says - wait for it!! £500. All that money for a moggy?
                        (ended phone call with mutterings of more money than sense!)

Comment

• salymap
                          Late member
                          • Nov 2010

That's why I like 8ob so much, he slides and veers so much to the edge I keenly anticipate when he'll topple off and go into total free-fall stream of consciousness....

Anyway, this has stunned me rather. Talking to family member Oop North, she announces they are to get a cat. Oh, there's lovely says I but aren't you allergic? Yes and no, she says, to ordinary cats yes but we've all had an allergy test and we are getting a hypoallergenic cat. Puzzlement this end. Turns out they are going to get a Siberian Forest Cat, which has the right kind of under-fur and allergic reactions to felines only come from their saliva as they groom. Further puzzlement this end and wondering if Russian cats don't keep themselves clean, then I again, say, Oh well, that's nice. Expensive are they? Yes, she says - wait for it!! £500. All that money for a moggy?
                          (ended phone call with mutterings of more money than sense!)

Sounds like a nice little earner Anna, I'v never heard of such an expensive cat and used to peruse cat, rabbit ans dog breeds when a kid.

Hope it's got a written pedigree and wins lotsof prizes for your relis. Nothing less would do for me,

Comment

• Anna

Sounds like a nice little earner Anna, I'v never heard of such an expensive cat and used to peruse cat, rabbit ans dog breeds when a kid.
                            Hope it's got a written pedigree and wins lotsof prizes for your relis. Nothing less would do for me,
                            Since looking on the internet I see that's a standard price for Siberians! They don't intend to show it but to have it as a family pet and are having to go through quite an intensive vetting procedure before they are allowed to 'adopt' In fact, the moggy in question hasn't yet been born, they have put their name down for a kitten, They don't know yet if they'll have a boy or a girl, but if it's a boy it'll be called Boris (I did ask if that was after the Opera ...... !!!) I must admit they are very handsome cats and are supposed to be more doglike in that you can train them to fetch and carry ...

Comment

• mangerton
                              • Nov 2010

I must admit they are very handsome cats and are supposed to be more doglike in that you can train them to fetch and carry ...
                              Oh, well that's quite useful, then, if you can send them for the shopping. We had a cat at home, and it would sit on my knee at night, purr, and watch TV. Quite comforting. We were then "adopted" by another cat who took it into her head to have four kittens in a cardboard box in the kitchen. I then became allergic to all the cats and it was explained to a very young Miss m that either the cats would have to go, or I would.

OT - a quiet sunny day here, mild for the time of year.

Comment

• Anna

Originally posted by mangerton View Post
                                We had a cat at home, and it would sit on my knee at night, purr, and watch TV. Quite comforting.
                                Yes, from a child I had those and was snuffly when she put her paws around my neck as I slept (whilst loving her) and then - suddenly when I had no felines - I did not snifff unnecessarily! Oh, I do sniff now and again with RomComs of course, and I do miss having cats, but, to be honest there's nothing like a mog purring their love for you (even though it's cupboard love)

Comment

Working...
                                X