• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beef Oven!
    Ex-member
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
    No, Cornet IV did. See post #1and then you went on and on and on.

I assume Cornet IV to be one person rather than a group of boys and I cannot comment on that member's size (if you'll pardon the expression).
    Pack it in.

Comment

• ahinton
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
      Pack it in.
      Pack what in quoi, M. Leboeuf?

Apologies, however, for my omission in not having removed "and then you went on and on" from your quote; this was quite unintentional and has now been removed accordingly. I hope that you understand this.

Anyway, a nice 33-day-hung organic wing rib of Hereford Black / Aberdeen Angus cross boeuf will be going into the oven chez moi demain; I will be thinking of you, naturellement! Nothing like some fine British beef for the delayed St. George's Day that was mentioned here earlier (re 23 April falling within Holy Week). The accompanying wine will, however, be from Pomerol (purchased in its area of production years ago) rather than Bodenham...

Comment

• amateur51

Apologies, however, for my omission in not having removed "and then you went on and on" from your quote; this was quite unintentional and has now been removed accordingly. I hope that you understand this.

Anyway, a nice 33-day-hung organic wing rib of Hereford Black / Aberdeen Angus cross boeuf will be going into the oven chez moi demain; I will be thinking of you, naturellement! Nothing like some fine British beef for the delayed St. George's Day that was mentioned here earlier (re 23 April falling within Holy Week). The accompanying wine will, however, be from Pomerol (purchased in its area of production years ago) rather than Bodenham...
        That sounds toothsome, I say toothsome, ahinton!

As our American friends might say, "enjoy!"

Comment

• Beef Oven!
          Ex-member
          • Sep 2013

Please don't be thinking about me - that's creepy.

Comment

• MrGongGong
            • Nov 2010

That's a well hung piece of meat
            (as Kenneth Williams might have said)

Comment

Working...
            X