X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aka Calum Da Jazbo
    Late member
    • Nov 2010

if R£ does not take jazz seriously who will?

if R3 degrades the quality of its presentation of all serious music where does that leave art music in our national culture ...?
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• BLUESNIK'S REVOX
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
      if R£ does not take jazz seriously who will?

if R3 degrades the quality of its presentation of all serious music where does that leave art music in our national culture ...?
      It leaves it with Moira from Totnes texting in to ask for "some nice smooth Bartok because Sainsburys has a great offer on Hungarian Red and she's bought two bottles...."

I have seen the future etc.

BN.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
        Late member
        • Nov 2010

Moira! Moira? You still in touch?
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
          Late member
          • Nov 2010

...that was a very fine gig by the Nick Malcolm Quartet on Jon3 ... wish i'd been there! ... and he sent a tape in! well done Jon3!

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
            ...that was a very fine gig by the Nick Malcolm Quartet on Jon3 ... wish i'd been there! ... and he sent a tape in! well done Jon3!
            Thanks for the tip Calum - will listen this afternoon. Off to see Keith Tippett and his newish Octet at Cafe oto tonight!

Comment

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
              Late member
              • Nov 2010

have an espresso on me!

Comment

Working...
              X