X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serial_Apologist
    • Dec 2010

Of quite possible interest to all

Is Jazz Dead? Or Is It Just Pining for the Fjords? article by Duncan Heining, published on October 5, 2012 at All About Jazz. Find more Book Review articles

Not written by me, btw
  • Pianorak
    • Nov 2010

Not sure about Jazz being dead - but Firefox crashed while reading the article - or rather trying to.
    My life, each morning when I dress, is four and twenty hours less. (J Richardson)

Comment

• Serial_Apologist
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Pianorak View Post
      Not sure about Jazz being dead - but Firefox crashed while reading the article - or rather trying to.
      Yes - whereas mine went straight onto another totally different, possibly dodgy ads website, from which there was "no return"!

Sorry about this, Pianorak (and anybody else) - I should have checked the link before posting.

I'll see if the provider can give me a better link and get back.

Comment

• Frances_iom
        • Mar 2007

the link works - just a typical fouled up site (the doctype heading in header is incomplete) - turn off Javscript (and images - you can always click to view those you want) and reject all cookies and you will see it - as is the typical case 95%+ of the bytes transmitted are totally unecessary for the article but merely to collect you for the advertisers

Comment

• Don Petter

Well it wasn't of any interest to this part of 'all', and, since I pursued the link from #1 before reading the others, it twice locked my machine up completely.

Comment

• grippie

Comment

• Northender

Originally posted by Pianorak View Post
              The latest version of the Mozilla Firefox browser has been pulled on security grounds.

Comment

• Pianorak
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Northender View Post
                The latest version of the Mozilla Firefox browser has been pulled on security grounds.
                Yep - I knew that - am still on 15

S_A : Not a problem - no damage done!
                My life, each morning when I dress, is four and twenty hours less. (J Richardson)

Comment

Working...
                X